DXB001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cost of Living in Alicante area

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of living in the Alicante area:

Utilities
Monthly shop for family of 4
Petrol costs
Insurance (Medical etc)

We have lived in the middle east for the last 15 years and have completly lost touch of cost of living.

Thanks
Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of Living in Alicante area

Originally Posted by DXB001
Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of living in the Alicante area:

Utilities
Monthly shop for family of 4
Petrol costs
Insurance (Medical etc)

We have lived in the middle east for the last 15 years and have completly lost touch of cost of living.

Thanks
this has been covered lots of times so have a mouch and do some searches on here

if you are going to be working here you should get health cover for you and your family for free - its dont include dental or opticians costs (even for kids)

as with living anywhere costs will vary depending on type of property you live in

our utility bills are approx 200€ for elec, gas, council rates and rubbish and water charges

phone is around 90€ per month, thats phone and internet with telefonica

then you will have your car tax, petrol, car insurance, house and contents insurance, food, rent/mortgage, school books, mobile phones and other stuff I have probably forgot
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:23 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of Living in Alicante area

Originally Posted by spain
this has been covered lots of times so have a mouch and do some searches on here

if you are going to be working here you should get health cover for you and your family for free - its dont include dental or opticians costs (even for kids)

as with living anywhere costs will vary depending on type of property you live in

our utility bills are approx 200€ for elec, gas, council rates and rubbish and water charges

phone is around 90€ per month, thats phone and internet with telefonica

then you will have your car tax, petrol, car insurance, house and contents insurance, food, rent/mortgage, school books, mobile phones and other stuff I have probably forgot
And they are all going up weekly. ;-(