Reload this Page >

Tax sobre la renta autonomos

Tax sobre la renta autonomos

Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

General Melched is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tax sobre la renta autonomos

Hi,

I'm autonomo in Spain, in Pamplona, and pay 180€ social security each month. I wanted to know how much you will pay % terms on your profit (or your revenues) at the end of the year more or less. Is the SS payment deducted from this?

Does anyone know? I'm assuming it is about 28% of your total declared revenues.

Any help much obliged. Have a great day...

Mark
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax sobre la renta autonomos

Originally Posted by General Melched
Hi,

I'm autonomo in Spain, in Pamplona, and pay 180€ social security each month. I wanted to know how much you will pay % terms on your profit (or your revenues) at the end of the year more or less. Is the SS payment deducted from this?

Does anyone know? I'm assuming it is about 28% of your total declared revenues.

Any help much obliged. Have a great day...

Mark
It depends on what your profits are as it works on a scale 'which I don't know off hand' * similar * to how most other EU countries tax systems work, if in the south you could base things around a start of 15% being tax then going upwards relative to profit. If you have a good accountant you could actually keep to the 15% 'or even below' for a reasonable profit on turnover.

There are a couple of people who should know this on the forum so maybe eventually one of them will catch this thread.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

General Melched is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tax sobre la renta autonomos

Originally Posted by Econ
It depends on what your profits are as it works on a scale 'which I don't know off hand' * similar * to how most other EU countries tax systems work, if in the south you could base things around a start of 15% being tax then going upwards relative to profit. If you have a good accountant you could actually keep to the 15% 'or even below' for a reasonable profit on turnover.

There are a couple of people who should know this on the forum so maybe eventually one of them will catch this thread.
Thanks for your reply.
If you made a profit of around €22,000 for the first year, do you know how much of this would go to tax (no including Soc Sec payments).

Have a great day!