Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Taking my motorbike & car to Spain

Taking my motorbike & car to Spain

Old Jan 9th 2015, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking my motorbike & car to Spain

We recently matriculated our UK Citroen Picasso. It's 8 years old and so having had its spanish mot, it doesn't need doing for another two years! We did the changeover through an agent and the all in cost- agent fee, plates, itv any tax to be paid and it came to 990€. It can be done a lot cheaper if you do the running around yourself but why take on the hassle if there are people willing to do that for you?

We did the Picasso even though its 8 years old for a number of reasons. We had owned it from new and it only has 44.000miles on the clock, in Spain most pre owned cars will be high mileage.

990€ was considerablty cheaper than buying another car! especially when there is nothing wrong with the one you have.

We plan to run it for at least 3 more years before we buy new again. As previously mentioned 2nd hand cars in Spain are disproportionately expensive, in most cases almost as much as new of the showroom floor.

Its my wifes baby, lol.
Old Jan 9th 2015, 5:34 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking my motorbike & car to Spain

Originally Posted by Blackey_Oz
better do ya' Maths
It was you who stated
BUT I also have found the prices of vehicles in Spain to be exorbitant compared to Australia, wow unbelievable actually
. The examples I (and you ) have given demonstrate your claim to be "unbelievable" ..... after converting to your monopoly money

Last edited by missile; Jan 9th 2015 at 5:59 am.