Support

Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Support

Originally Posted by amberandjason
Would he like to live there though
My son is happy in England, although equally at home in Denia. Thing is, he has a girl in the UK so, in answer to your question, no.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Originally Posted by montgomail
My son is happy in England, although equally at home in Denia. Thing is, he has a girl in the UK so, in answer to your question, no.
We are looking to move around Oliva/Gandia area are not sure yet we are going to rent in that area and look around before buying, looking at the best area for the kids.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

We are looking to move around Oliva/Gandia area are not sure yet we are going to rent in that area and look around before buying, looking at the best area for the kids.
If you are renting, you wont go far wrong.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good thinking.
Gandias nice, but its a big town and quite busy.
Denias nice, but quite a tourist trap in the summer. I love going there for nights out and we did look there originally
Oliva has a very agricultural background. It seems to appeal to some people and not others. Busy main road cuts it in two.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Good thinking.
Gandias nice, but its a big town and quite busy.
Denias nice, but quite a tourist trap in the summer. I love going there for nights out and we did look there originally
Oliva has a very agricultural background. It seems to appeal to some people and not others. Busy main road cuts it in two.
As you can see with 5 kids we are going to need a large villa to live in and think we will get better value for money around Oliva area, and we can always travel to the bustle of night life rather that than live with it.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:28 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

As you can see with 5 kids we are going to need a large villa to live in and think we will get better value for money around Oliva area, and we can always travel to the bustle of night life rather that than live with it.
Thats why we moved here as the property was cheaper around Oliva. Look at Tossal Gros. Thats the area on the hill overlooking Oliva, tremendous views, and theres a few for sale up there which look like good value. Its 5 minutes out of Oliva, but you need a car.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Thats why we moved here as the property was cheaper around Oliva. Look at Tossal Gros. Thats the area on the hill overlooking Oliva, tremendous views, and theres a few for sale up there which look like good value. Its 5 minutes out of Oliva, but you need a car.
Thanks for the advice, we will definately have a car so that will not be a problem, just can't wait to end things here and begin our new life there.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:47 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

have you been out there already? its so lovely, just the whole feel of the place.
We sat outside having coffee in Canterbury the other day, it was a lovely subby day, but it just didn't have that 'feel' i just can't describe it, sort of relaxed, but buzzing too!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by silverchick
have you been out there already? its so lovely, just the whole feel of the place.
We sat outside having coffee in Canterbury the other day, it was a lovely subby day, but it just didn't have that 'feel' i just can't describe it, sort of relaxed, but buzzing too!
We have been to Javea but the work my husband will be doing is between denia and valencia, we have loved spain for years though my nan and grandad lived there when I was little and spain has always felt like home to me
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

We have been to Javea but the work my husband will be doing is between denia and valencia, we have loved spain for years though my nan and grandad lived there when I was little and spain has always felt like home to me
Hi Silverchick

This is Amber who e-mailed you, didn't know if you had made the connection.

There are so many people on her
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:27 pm
Senior Moment

Hi Silverchick

This is Amber who e-mailed you, didn't know if you had made the connection.

There are so many people on her
Yes .......... about 600 at the moment
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Yes .......... about 600 at the moment
All happy and living in Spain I hope
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:49 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Hi Amber,
Yes I did realise! I've just replied