Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Summary justice hee hee

Summary justice hee hee

Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:25 pm
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Fac

djrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant future
Default Re: Summary justice hee hee

Originally Posted by bil.w
I assume that the next time some silly tart on a mobile damn near runs me down I will entitled to shoot to kill?
Absolutely. She threatened your life and therefore it is an assault in the eyes of the law and you have the legal right to defend yourself.
I'll represent you at the trial.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:54 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djrickyb
Absolutely. She threatened your life and therefore it is an assault in the eyes of the law and you have the legal right to defend yourself.
I'll represent you at the trial.

You have to show intent to convict in those circs she would be reckless at most in her actions ie using her phone whilst driving she could of course be dialing 999 which would make her usage "No Offence". But usage whilst driving in general is dealt with by fixed penalty sixty pounds fine and three points on your licence.More serious driving offences you will be fined up to one thousand pounds and may be disqualified and of course if you kill or maim you will go to prison. On the one line of facts hereon she had no intention of running the pedestrian down.Therefore there would be no jury trial as no one was injured, And therefore you would be what you probably are....Gainfully unemployed.

Last edited by poshnbucks; Dec 30th 2008 at 12:37 am.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 5:26 am
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Fac

djrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
You have to show intent to convict in those circs she would be reckless at most in her actions ie using her phone whilst driving she could of course be dialing 999 which would make her usage "No Offence". But usage whilst driving in general is dealt with by fixed penalty sixty pounds fine and three points on your licence.More serious driving offences you will be fined up to one thousand pounds and may be disqualified and of course if you kill or maim you will go to prison. On the one line of facts hereon she had no intention of running the pedestrian down.Therefore there would be no jury trial as no one was injured, And therefore you would be what you probably are....Gainfully unemployed.
Dear oh dear.
Someone else taking life too seriously, huh?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by djrickyb
Dear oh dear.
Someone else taking life too seriously, huh?
Poshnbucks? Are you kidding?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:28 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Poshnbucks? Are you kidding?

Hee Hee Matt you are a hoot Happy New Year No I mean it seriously