Subvencion IBI

Old Aug 21st 2013, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond repute
Default Subvencion IBI

Does anyone have any experience how this works?
I went to the local ayuntamiento and made a request for the IBI Subvencion and this appeared to go OK, this was about 2 months ago. I have just received a doc from the Malaga Ayuntamiento re IBI which requests the previous total. So now what do I have to do?
Old Aug 21st 2013, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subvencion IBI

Originally Posted by Maybe1day
Does anyone have any experience how this works?
I went to the local ayuntamiento and made a request for the IBI Subvencion and this appeared to go OK, this was about 2 months ago. I have just received a doc from the Malaga Ayuntamiento re IBI which requests the previous total. So now what do I have to do?
Did you get a printed off copy of your application for the subvencion (I did when I applied, although that wasn't in Malaga)? If so, I suggest you take it to your local Patronato de Recaudacion office and ask them if the application was granted and if it was, why your bill has not been reduced accordingly. Do it soon, because the last date for payment is 2 September and if it isn't paid by then you will be surcharged for late payment. Good luck.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynn,
Yes I got the printed copy, Mine will be paid automatically by the bank. I will go to the town hall tomorrow (Torremolinos) and see what they say.
Thanks for the info and will post the outcome.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Subvencion IBI

Thanks Lynn,
Yes I got the printed copy, Mine will be paid automatically by the bank. I will go to the town hall tomorrow (Torremolinos) and see what they say.
Thanks for the info and will post the outcome.
What is Subvencion?
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

It is a grant, we got one when buying our log burner. There must be one for your IBI under certain circumstances.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
It is a grant, we got one when buying our log burner. There must be one for your IBI under certain circumstances.
Can pensioner residents get a Subvencion in Ayamonte ? I have read many threads on here that suggest that other local authorities mainly on the med coast seem to do that sort of thing.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Can pensioner residents get a Subvencion in Ayamonte ? I have read many threads on here that suggest that other local authorities mainly on the med coast seem to do that sort of thing.
Can't help you there John I am not a pensioner
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Can't help you there John I am not a pensioner
No but you do have that wisdom whilst still being young and beautiful!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

No but you do have that wisdom whilst still being young and beautiful!
what a lovely thing to say thank you kind sir, if I find out I will let you know.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok, I went to the townhall today and they asked if I had received a message, No "Nada". They hunted around for a bit and then came back saying that I would receive a message in the next few days and that if I didn't to come back at the end of next week. As for the subvencion request the closing date is 13/09 and the payment date is the 15/10 here.
I was told to ignore the present request for IBI payment as a new one would arrive shortly.

This subvencion is for a residents discount, obtainable after 3 yrs of fiscal residency. I have also requested a similar one for water and refuse collection services.
M
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I went to the townhall today and they asked if I had received a message, No "Nada". They hunted around for a bit and then came back saying that I would receive a message in the next few days and that if I didn't to come back at the end of next week. As for the subvencion request the closing date is 13/09 and the payment date is the 15/10 here.
I was told to ignore the present request for IBI payment as a new one would arrive shortly.

This subvencion is for a residents discount, obtainable after 3 yrs of fiscal residency. I have also requested a similar one for water and refuse collection services.
M
That sounds promising! We don't have separate charges for refuse collection here, and afaik there are no discounts available for water, either.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

I knew nothing about these discounts until about 3 months ago when I was talking to someone in a bar. He also said that there was a discount on the car tax but I haven't had that confirmed. The first one I did was the water Co (inc Refuse Coll etc) which went OK. The IBI one was more complicated and there were big queues so I waited until July. Now I'll wait and see.......
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I knew nothing about these discounts until about 3 months ago when I was talking to someone in a bar. He also said that there was a discount on the car tax but I haven't had that confirmed. The first one I did was the water Co (inc Refuse Coll etc) which went OK. The IBI one was more complicated and there were big queues so I waited until July. Now I'll wait and see.......
What are the qualification criteria? How do you do it if you qualify? What paperwork do they require? How many copies of each?
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

What are the qualification criteria? How do you do it if you qualify? What paperwork do they require? How many copies of each?
You really do have to check with your own Ayuntamiento in Ayamonte about this, because as I said in another thread recently, the schemes that various Ayuntamientos have are all completely different from one another in terms of the amount of discount available, the eligibility criteria and the paperwork needed.

You only need to look at the differences between Torremolinos where Maybe1day is, and Velez-Malaga where I am, to see that - and they are both in Malaga province!
Old Aug 25th 2013, 10:32 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

the general rules for Subvencion appear to be laid down in
Ley 38/2003, de 17 de noviembre

however, it is quite large, lots of why's and wherefore's etc and could quite easily come under the heading of Somewhat Confusing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.