Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Subject access request

Subject access request

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future
Default Subject access request

Does anyone have any idea what is the Spannish Equivilent of the UK subject access form and how do you go about requesting one.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:30 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Subject access request

Originally Posted by allicat001
Does anyone have any idea what is the Spannish Equivilent of the UK subject access form and how do you go about requesting one.
Sorry, but i don`t even know what that is.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of
Default Re: Subject access request

I think you are talking about getting a copy of your Spanish criminal record,so here goes; DEEP BREATH

1,Its called a ;Certificado de Antecedentes Penales.

2;App form can be got from, Post Office,Newsagents,and I think Tobacconists.

3;On the app form you will need to put:
a;Full name.
b,D.O.B.
c,Addresse.
d,NIE Number.

4;Along with this you will need to send your ORIGINAL passport.

You then send the entire thing off to the Justice Ministry in whichever regional office is nearest to you.

The certificate you get will only contain details of "Unspent" convictions.

The cost from inside Spain is Eur 2.40

Last edited by lcortez; Apr 11th 2008 at 3:56 pm. Reason: left some stuff out