Static sites

Old Aug 23rd 2015, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Ktd77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regulated holiday home sites

Hi I'm looking for a weblink to find out if certain holiday homes in Spain (statics) are legal and regulated.
I've searched Google with no avail not sure if I need to be a legal representive to do this kind of search.
Any help would be great.
Old Aug 23rd 2015, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Post Static sites

Hi anyone got lists of all static caravan sites in costa del Sol and blanca please.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 7:10 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Static sites

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 24th 2015, 7:16 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I have put your two thread together as they are about the same subject.

Rosemary
Old Aug 24th 2015, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Thank you. Is there a way post can be bumped to the top? To keep it in view?
Old Aug 24th 2015, 9:28 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ktd77
Sorry, but bumping posts is against site rules.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regulated holiday home sites

Hi I'm looking for a weblink to find out if certain holiday homes in Spain (statics) are legal and regulated.
I've searched Google with no avail not sure if I need to be a legal representive to do this kind of search.
Any help would be great.
Are you looking to purchase a plot on an existing camping site, or are you looking to buy a static and want to know if planning permission is required for your own land?
Old Aug 24th 2015, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Sorry, but bumping posts is against site rules.
Mike is 100% correct bumping of posts is not allowed also whilst on the subject please do not start identical posts in order to keep at the top because they will be removed.

Rosemary
Old Aug 24th 2015, 10:05 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi anyone got lists of all static caravan sites in costa del Sol and blanca please.
You will need some legal advice on this to check as to whether the site as a year round licence of just an 11 month one, as well as whether the site is legal. The rpoblems being if there is only an 11 month licence, then, if you are living there, you will need to find alternative accommodation for the 12th month, and in the second case, the site might well be closed down by the authorities, and you could get back there and find the gates locked with no access to your caravan, it haas happened before.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Ok sorry, just asking I'm new here � ����
Yes looking to purchase on an existing site thanks
Old Aug 24th 2015, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Hi mike
this is exactly the reason I want to access a list of regulated sites so I know where to look and where to avoid
Old Aug 24th 2015, 10:22 am
Concierge

Hi mike
this is exactly the reason I want to access a list of regulated sites so I know where to look and where to avoid
Yes, but don't just assume that, because the site claims to be regulated, they are. This is why yuou need to get legal advice.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 10:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Yes, but don't just assume that, because the site claims to be regulated, they are. This is why yuou need to get legal advice.
I know thx that's why I'm asking for an official list or weblink to gain the information. Looks like I need to have legal representation to access info as just drawing a blank with my research.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

I know thx that's why I'm asking for an official list or weblink to gain the information. Looks like I need to have legal representation to access info as just drawing a blank with my research.
Just out of personal interest, why bother buying on a holiday home park in the first place? Back in the days it was an option for people who could no longer afford a normal home, but in my opinion it's just rip off and there's so much available these days. What are you paying for the plot and what are the conditions?
Old Aug 24th 2015, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

It's for holidays with kids firstly the initial outlay is cheaper than an apartment has facilities onsite pool club house etc it's secure to lock up and leave and cheap enough to rent to friends and family, less maintenance as covered by site fee. Not seen a site yet as still trying to gain info on regulated ones. The fees vary from 2k-5k a year as far as I can make out. Depending on facilities

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.