Static sites

Old Sep 2nd 2015, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond reputeHollyhock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Static sites

Originally Posted by Moses2013
Well if you are willing to live in a static caravan on a rented site, you could do the same on your own site And there are plenty of companies in Spain who build modular housing or casas prefabricadas. We managed just like many others. An inflatable pool is also cheap enough.
Could you PM me some info on modular housing companies please?
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hollyhock
Could you PM me some info on modular housing companies please?
Just sent you 4 links from companies in Spain including container home builders.
Old Nov 26th 2015, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

ROD1010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi any luck with your search ?
Old Nov 26th 2015, 1:25 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

The local site near here has just been closed down by the town hall as "things were not in order".

Everyone now has to relocate - at their expense. Owners in UK will have a rude awakening when they next arrive!

So please be very careful!
Old Nov 26th 2015, 2:32 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROD1010
Hi any luck with your search ?
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 26th 2015, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

aw73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone on here gone the `Modular` route...
Old Dec 14th 2015, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Albir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

North Costa Blanca mainly Benidorm "outskirts" area have some beautiful sites and pre-owned benimars are now selling for around 18k - 20k euros with annual rental between 3k - 5k.

Camping Benisol in particular has just had a brand new swimming pool and shower block built, it is extremely clean and well maintained.

Others include camping villamar, camping el raco, camping villasol and camping benidorm.

My father lives on camping benisol so I use the club house regular it's great there during summer.

It's worth checking this area out because the Benidorm area is cheap and cheerful when it comes to spends especially if you have kids.

These places are not in the thick of Benidorm they are situated just outside on the way to Albir and Alfaz del pi 10 minute bus journey into Benidorm and 5 minutes in a car to aqualandia.

V.nice area.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Bigmomma1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you tried searching under 'Open all year static holiday home sites' ? I only ask as when I used to look for a 'Campsite' I would search 'Open all year' and loads of sites had static van 'plots' for sale. I guess if they sell plots they may also sell the static vans, but don't know this for certain.