MONOVAR

Old Nov 12th 2015, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

helencontessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MONOVAR

Please does anyone have any info on Monovar?

Am concerned about lack of transport links at present. Love the town - does anyone have any information about events or ANYTHING?

All I know is there is a market on Monday, which am looking forward to.

Also love Elda, any info on that???? Thanks for any info.
Old Nov 12th 2015, 9:49 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MONOVAR

information Monovar can be found on the councils website.
Ayuntamiento de Monóvar
the same with Elda http://www.elda.es
Now all you need is to find someone on this forum who lives in one of these locations
Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:56 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helencontessa View Post
Please does anyone have any info on Monovar?

Am concerned about lack of transport links at present. Love the town - does anyone have any information about events or ANYTHING?

All I know is there is a market on Monday, which am looking forward to.

Also love Elda, any info on that???? Thanks for any info.
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 13th 2015, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo View Post
information Monovar can be found on the councils website.
Ayuntamiento de Monóvar
the same with Elda http://www.elda.es
Now all you need is to find someone on this forum who lives in one of these locations
Thank you so much for your kind reply, it is very much appreciated.
Old Dec 3rd 2015, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

tony has a spectacular aura abouttony has a spectacular aura abouttony has a spectacular aura about

Well I live in Agost about 20 min from Elda and monovar

Elder is quite big well connected by the A31 madrid motorway so great to get to the airport and coast quickly.

Been to Monovar a few times looks like a nice town also not too far from the A31 ,

Are you going there on holiday ?

Cheers Tony

Last edited by tony; Dec 3rd 2015 at 8:25 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2015, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Have just bought a place in Monovar. Needs work done, and it has no furniture! Do you know anywhere to get secondhand furniture - cheaply???
Old Dec 6th 2015, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't help even though we only live up the road about 20kilometres, I'm ashamed to say we have never visited them.

However if you are on facebook its worth doing a search with elda and monovar in the search, something like monvar buying selling. There are many expat groups on facebook for the general area, and people are always selling used furniture, they are worth a look.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

tony has a spectacular aura abouttony has a spectacular aura abouttony has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by helencontessa View Post
Have just bought a place in Monovar. Needs work done, and it has no furniture! Do you know anywhere to get secondhand furniture - cheaply???
There are quite a few second hand furniture shops in San Vincente about 30 min away from monavar

eg .. http://www.rastrorecycla.com/content...la-san-vicente

Cheers Tony
Old Dec 15th 2015, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

Christmas seems to be overtaking, I would just like to thank you for your help so far, which has been so kind.