Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spring hijacker of the year award!

View Poll Results: Hijacker of the year!
Sam Greenfield
7.41%
Debsyw
22.22%
Same Difference
11.11%
Rugbymatt
51.85%
Leighbloke
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Spring hijacker of the year award!

Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:51 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring hijacker of the year award!

Originally Posted by zel
For a Disco with about the same mileage you're looking at a 1997 model year.

What year is your rhd one?
P reg, mint condition, with 75,000 genuine miles, it was an absolute steal to be honest but I bought it off a mate.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I don't have a problem with having another Disco, I just asked zel if he could keep his ear to the ground and see what's out there.
Sorry. I just read Trooper and jumped on it. Will keep out (for once)
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:55 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

P reg, mint condition, with 75,000 genuine miles, it was an absolute steal to be honest but I bought it off a mate.
Ok so about the same age and mileage at the ones going for about €7,500-8

Tho finding ones with 100k kms is rare as you'd imagine with any vehicle like that as they're all work horses. Unless you're a Chelsea mum I suppose.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
Ok so about the same age and mileage at the ones going for about €7,500-8

Tho finding ones with 100k kms is rare as you'd imagine with any vehicle like that as they're all work horses. Unless you're a Chelsea mum I suppose.
I call mine my `Tesco Tart Wagon`
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:02 am
zel

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I call mine my `Tesco Tart Wagon`
So you're a bit of a tart then?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zel
So you're a bit of a tart then?
OOhh I couldn`t possibly say... but I do go to Tesco a lot!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:58 am
zel

Originally Posted by DebsyW
OOhh I couldn`t possibly say... but I do go to Tesco a lot!!
I think we hijacked the thread again... we rule!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:04 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I tink SD has added you to the list. ;-))
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:09 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
I tink SD has added you to the list. ;-))
I have now voted!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:14 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I have now voted!
She voted for you debs.........
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:14 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy

Shit stirrer!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispy
She bloody has as well!! Its only cos she is jealous of my youthful attractiveness and joie de vivre.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Can I take this opportunity to point out that as of 16:39 GMT 24/4/08, Matt has as many votes as the rest of the candidates combined.

And what is the best colour of polish to use on my toenails if I was to wear peep toes with my blue jeans - TIA.
LB
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:06 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Can I take this opportunity to point out that as of 16:39 GMT 24/4/08, Matt has as many votes as the rest of the candidates combined.

And what is the best colour of polish to use on my toenails if I was to wear peep toes with my blue jeans - TIA.
LB
Tarty Red, it's the only colour I use
Old Apr 24th 2008, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just keep it and bring it over then?
You've owned it more than six months and it's more than 10 years old, so bugger all registration tax to pay on it, just €600-€800 to matriculate it, instead of €7000 to replace it, then sell it when you settle here.
Just a thought.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.