Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish language groups

Spanish language groups

Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:15 am
Just Joined

JIM1593 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Spanish language groups

Does anyone know of any informal Spanish language groups in the playa la flamenca /torreveija area that meet socially to improve their Spanish.
Many Thanks Jim
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:26 am
Just Joined

JIM1593 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Spanish language groups

I have just posted the query about Spanish language groups and hit the angry icon by mistake iam not Mr Angry.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish language groups

Originally Posted by JIM1593
I have just posted the query about Spanish language groups and hit the angry icon by mistake iam not Mr Angry.
Now you are Mr smilie ;-))
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

katest is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Member
I hope nobody minds if I add my post to this.
Has anyone any info on language groups within the countryside around Murcia? Towards the Northwest? Someone mentioned groups for expats within some villages, but I cannot find any, my agents are not sure.
Thanks for any help.
K
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

Sorry, I meant Members, in the plural.
K
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

If you find any Katest let us know, we are to the north of murcia province (Alguena) we would be interested in such a group
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
If you find any Katest let us know, we are to the north of murcia province (Alguena) we would be interested in such a group
HI Bri and Katee
thanks for other message too.
Not sure where Alguena is. Near Yecla? Have sent mails to tourist board and councel (in Spanish) but no reply yet. Someone said there are occasionally special groups for expats from all countries. Well, have to see.
I shall defininately let you know.
All the best
K