Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mallorca state schools

Mallorca state schools

Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

gina g is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mallorca state schools

Hi, Can anyone help me please. We are re-locating to Mallorca due to my husbands work and finding it difficult to find any info on spanish state schools from people living out there, plenty about International ones. Can anyone recommend any schools that have some British children please, our son is 8 years old. We are looking at the north
and west of the island as preferred destinations as we would prefer not to be to be in the main tourist areas.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:57 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mallorca state schools

Originally Posted by gina g
Hi, Can anyone help me please. We are re-locating to Mallorca due to my husbands work and finding it difficult to find any info on spanish state schools from people living out there, plenty about International ones. Can anyone recommend any schools that have some British children please, our son is 8 years old. We are looking at the north
and west of the island as preferred destinations as we would prefer not to be to be in the main tourist areas.
Google is your friend HERE.
I am sure most people on here will recommend state schools above private for children anyway.
Children have no problem at all with the language and in a couple of months will be translating everything for you. ;-))