Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish islands

Spanish islands

Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Truth57 has a spectacular aura aboutTruth57 has a spectacular aura aboutTruth57 has a spectacular aura about
Question Spanish islands

Hi everyone.

Is there anyone who would be able to provide information about the Spanish Islands please? I need to know about the cost of living, price of renting and purchasing properties and living conditions and quality of health care etc. I am a musician, so it would also be of interest to me to hear about possibilities for working there once I start to recuperate sufficiently. I am also an Evangelical Christian.

I presently live near the Costa Blanca, but inland where the conditions are too extreme for my health, too hot in the summer and too humid and cold in the winter. So I am seriously examining my options, as clearly I cannot continue to live here under these conditions.

Many thanks in advance,

David L
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish islands

Originally Posted by Truth57
Hi everyone.

Is there anyone who would be able to provide information about the Spanish Islands please? I need to know about the cost of living, price of renting and purchasing properties and living conditions and quality of health care etc. I am a musician, so it would also be of interest to me to hear about possibilities for working there once I start to recuperate sufficiently. I am also an Evangelical Christian.

I presently live near the Costa Blanca, but inland where the conditions are too extreme for my health, too hot in the summer and too humid and cold in the winter. So I am seriously examining my options, as clearly I cannot continue to live here under these conditions.

Many thanks in advance,

David L
What do you call a musician without a girlfriend? Homeless

I know ,it was uncalled for but I couldnt resist it, no offence intended
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:31 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Hi everyone.

Many thanks in advance,

David L

Get well soon
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
Get well soon
Now now!

Cant help you Truth, but hopefully someone will be along with some sensible answers soon
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:56 am
Just Joined

Truth57 has a spectacular aura aboutTruth57 has a spectacular aura aboutTruth57 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Now now!

Cant help you Truth, but hopefully someone will be along with some sensible answers soon
Thank you......
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

pete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond repute

I need to know about the cost of living .... I am also an Evangelical Christian.
So far as I can tell, the cost of living is the same, no matter what your faith.
Generally, on (small) islands, things cost more - as they have to be shipped in.
You also get a smaller choice of products, for the same reason.