Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish health system phone number 955545060

Spanish health system phone number 955545060

Old Apr 13th 2020, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of
Default Spanish health system phone number 955545060

Good morning. I know that it is a difficult time for the health system here but I am desperately short of some medications, in fact I am totally out of some important tablets. I can only speak to my doctor if I go through ringing that number but I can't understand the instructions given. It is an automated system - you do not speak to a human being. From the little I understand you have to key in your health card number but all I get is 'no acceptar'.
Has anyone used this number and got through? If so can you please tell me if I am missing something? Better still let me have a step by step instruction. Thank you
Old Apr 13th 2020, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Spanish health system phone number 955545060

Originally Posted by Alectryon View Post
Good morning. I know that it is a difficult time for the health system here but I am desperately short of some medications, in fact I am totally out of some important tablets. I can only speak to my doctor if I go through ringing that number but I can't understand the instructions given. It is an automated system - you do not speak to a human being. From the little I understand you have to key in your health card number but all I get is 'no acceptar'.
Has anyone used this number and got through? If so can you please tell me if I am missing something? Better still let me have a step by step instruction. Thank you
At the beginning of lockdown i had the same problem my wife went to the local pharmacist who could talk English,I am sure there must be one near you ,she told the pharmacist who rang our doctors and explained the problem my wife was told go to the surgery at 12 o'clock where they had a prescription waiting for her.Also some times the pharmacist sells the drug over the counter.try your local one they might help.Good luck
Old Apr 13th 2020, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Spanish health system phone number 955545060

Thank you so much. The pharmacy - just one as it is a very small village - has a young assistant who speaks some English but she refused me essential medicines until next Monday., she refused to sell me what I needed. A friend of mine has been telephonig the number all morning but to no avail. I'm getting somewhat desperate and the only alternative is to call an ambulance but they will take me to the nearest hospital and I am scared about doing that.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much. The pharmacy - just one as it is a very small village - has a young assistant who speaks some English but she refused me essential medicines until next Monday., she refused to sell me what I needed. A friend of mine has been telephonig the number all morning but to no avail. I'm getting somewhat desperate and the only alternative is to call an ambulance but they will take me to the nearest hospital and I am scared about doing that.
HI can you drive or have some one who can drive you? if so do this now and go straight to your nearest A&E or the nearest police station they will help you please do not leave this to long that you run out of medication which could have an affect on your health.I have just remembered you can dial 112 they will talk English and help you.Please do not be afraid to use the authorities they-are there to help you as they have helped us in the past good luck
Old Apr 13th 2020, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Thank you. I can drive and have a car but the battery is flat as I have not been able to drive for 4 weeks. The garage will not come out to fix it. I have no one who will drive me to the emergency room, the nearest is in Baeza, and the taxi drivers are not accepting passengers. It's all getting very problematic. I have telephoned a friend here who whilst not willing to drive me has been trying all morning to contact the number so that my doctor can call me - he speaks extremely good English - but to no avail. I'll keep trying.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 11:25 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

That is not a phone number for the Spanish health care it is one for Anderluisa. Every autonomous community will have one covering it's own health system. I hope a mod can change the title so that this post is not confusing to other members when searching.
You can get a cita previa on line. You make not have to attend the centro de salud. Normally, for a renewal, one can have a phone call from your Doctor to do this, even in normal time.
Web links to arrange a cita previa https://www.sspa.juntadeandalucia.es...da=MUPEDIRCITA
there is also an Andriod app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid&hl=en_US
and one for Apple
https://apps.apple.com/es/app/salud-...de/id681103926
Old Apr 13th 2020, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Thank you. I use the cita previa (clic health) to make an appointment with my doctor. At the present time the next available appt is not until April 20th.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 1:42 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I use the cita previa (clic health) to make an appointment with my doctor. At the present time the next available appt is not until April 20th.
My last post on this subject. I did not say what is normally done, I said what you have to do now.
https://www.diariodesevilla.es/andal...446455741.html
Old Apr 14th 2020, 8:16 am
Just Joined

kate5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to say that when my husband needed his medicines renewed we phoned the health centre which he belongs to .Gave his details to receptionist and she said that she would tell his dr. Same day his medicine had been renewed on his card.
Old Apr 14th 2020, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can request a renewal with the Application. It's as if you were booking an appointment and the pull-down menu gives you the option.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

My doctor called me this morning and sorted everything out. I went to the pharmacy and all the medicines I needed were made available. Thank you all.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 12:59 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

My doctor called me this morning and sorted everything out. I went to the pharmacy and all the medicines I needed were made available. Thank you all.
So glad to hear that you have sorted the situation out now.

Rosemary
Old Apr 15th 2020, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well done mate glad to hear you are all sorted.Hope you keep safe and well take care