Spam again..

Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:01 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Spam again..

The user refered to in a previous thread may have now been banned but I have just now.. got this one.. & I deleted all my adds yesterday

bornagain has uploaded one or more ads to a category you subscribe to.

Image name:
Title: Used automobile
Description: Recently arrived in Yanbu, KSA. I am looking to buy a used car, preferably from an expat returning home or leaving ME. I do not have too much money to spend...please contact me directly if you are serious about selling your automobile.

No hanky panky. I am open about make and model so long as it runs well.

BA

I hate these people, can't they find some thing else to do
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

ShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really nice
Default Re: Spam again..

They aren´t people they are automated bots that find vulnerabilities in the underlying forum software and exploit it
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:14 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
The user refered to in a previous thread may have now been banned but I have just now.. got this one.. & I deleted all my adds yesterday

Image name:
Description: Recently arrived in Yanbu, KSA. I am looking to buy a used car, preferably from an expat returning home or leaving ME. I do not have too much money to spend...please contact me directly if you are serious about selling your automobile.

BA

report it here http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63 in site feedback

it will be dealt with more quickly
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:35 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Thanks, I didn't know that lynnxa.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo

Image name:

BA

It's not spam.

The email is to notify you that someone else has uploaded an ad.

Once you place an ad in the Classifieds it subscribes you to that section. If you click on the unsubscribe link in the email it will unsubscribe you.

Sue

PS Thanks for reposting your query in Site Feedback, most often people don't think to post in there and unfortunately as much as I try to read as many threads as possible in a day, it's impossible for me to read everyone, so I would have missed this had you not reposted. So thanks for doing that.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:57 pm
I believe.

Originally Posted by lynnxa
report it here http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63 in site feedback

it will be dealt with more quickly
It's her fault

No seriously I never looked or thought about the feedback section, It's very interesting, just been reading allsorts of things I didn't know about