Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sofa transport from Leicester to Denia

Sofa transport from Leicester to Denia

Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Sofa transport from Leicester to Denia

Hello, any enterprising readers like to transport a sofa (1.4m diameter x 0.7m high, round, not heavy) from Leicester to Denia. Or I can meet you in Valencia & pick up.

Local paper is full of ads I suspect white van man, just phoned 3 & no response.

No urgency, happy to share costs if you are moving & have space.

Cheers
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:12 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sofa transport from Leicester to Denia

Originally Posted by poolboy
Hello, any enterprising readers like to transport a sofa (1.4m diameter x 0.7m high, round, not heavy) from Leicester to Denia. Or I can meet you in Valencia & pick up.

Local paper is full of ads I suspect white van man, just phoned 3 & no response.

Cheers
Try contacting manwithavancan - I'll PM you the details
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

thanks, details received & just emailed them.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:47 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Best leave it in the UK you will only start laying on it Poolboy and get no work done............. or is that your cunning plan

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 1:32 pm
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice

Cheers
hi there we live in leicester we are going out to almeria with van but not till january does that help you helen
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:45 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Is the soffa stuffed with money I know Im kidding but you would be supprised with the amount of valubles people stuff in soffas.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks for the mostly constructive posts & hopefully I have the transport sorted.

Appreciate all the info received

Cheers
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

bensdad will become famous soon enoughbensdad will become famous soon enough

thanks for the mostly constructive posts & hopefully I have the transport sorted.

Appreciate all the info received

Cheers
have sent you a pm