Reload this Page >

Social Security Office- Malaga

Social Security Office- Malaga

Old Nov 9th 2010, 6:48 am
Account Closed

Fleurette is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Social Security Office- Malaga

Hi all!
So, I finally made it to Spain and everything is fine. I have a part time job teaching English. I have my NIE number, but now I need SS number. Does anyone know if you can only do this in the mornings or is it possible at any time of the day? Any other info I should know about this??
Thanks a lot!
Fleurette.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

jonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Social Security Office- Malaga

Originally Posted by Fleurette View Post
Hi all!
So, I finally made it to Spain and everything is fine. I have a part time job teaching English. I have my NIE number, but now I need SS number. Does anyone know if you can only do this in the mornings or is it possible at any time of the day? Any other info I should know about this??
Thanks a lot!
Fleurette.
This is from the webiste of "Seguridad Social":
El horario habitual de atención presencial es de lunes a viernes, de 9.00 a 14.00 horas.

It means monday to friday 9.00 to 2.00.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 12:24 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleurette View Post
Hi all!
Thanks a lot!
Fleurette.
I presume as you are trying to get your SS number that you will be operating as an 'autonomo' and therefore paying about 260euros/month - did you know it was that figure?
Old Nov 9th 2010, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Fleurette is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonnyx View Post
This is from the webiste of "Seguridad Social":
El horario habitual de atención presencial es de lunes a viernes, de 9.00 a 14.00 horas.

It means monday to friday 9.00 to 2.00.
Great, thanks!!