Christies care

Old Nov 8th 2010, 12:24 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Christies care

Has anyone any experience working with this company or knows anyone who has?
Old Nov 8th 2010, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

linjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Christies care

I dont know anything about this company but my neighbour works for a similar company called Country Cousins and does 2 week assignments in UK then a few weeks back here. She speaks highly of them and seems to enjoy the work.

Have noticed other companies advertising for care assistants in UK on Costa News and RTN. Seems it is a growing business.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linjon
I dont know anything about this company but my neighbour works for a similar company called Country Cousins and does 2 week assignments in UK then a few weeks back here. She speaks highly of them and seems to enjoy the work.

Have noticed other companies advertising for care assistants in UK on Costa News and RTN. Seems it is a growing business.

Yes I also have heard of this one - I think that you are classed as self employed though which obviates the need for them to get involved with tax, national insurance etc. but understand that it does pay well.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 1:47 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SueG
Yes I also have heard of this one - I think that you are classed as self employed though which obviates the need for them to get involved with tax, national insurance etc. but understand that it does pay well.
Thanks for your replies. I have applied for a job with them so fingers crossed.