Smart Money

Old Oct 6th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all
Default Smart Money

Has anybody any experience of using this company for the transfer of funds, Spain/UK € to £,
thanks
Old Oct 15th 2009, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all
Default Re: Smart Money

Originally Posted by Solarwhizz
Has anybody any experience of using this company for the transfer of funds, Spain/UK € to £,
thanks
Just to follow up on this, I used this company to transfer some money to the UK, and all I can say is wow!!.. the whole transfaction took only three days, their charges were zero, and they beat 5 other currency companies I rang for best rate which gave me an extra £2800 overall.
The service was excellent as well, with good communication and step by step guidance, highly recommended.

I cannot say the same for some of the Spanish banks, who wanted to charge on the transfer of EU to EU account a whopping 900€,,, ( i went to three banks!!,,) but in my view some Spanish banks should put the word "Ladrones" in their adverts,
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:10 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

The Spanish bank charges are criminal. We understood it was illegal for any European bank to charge for money transfers within the Euro zone...The UK is obviously not part of that so maybe there are some costs.
Assume you used this to transfer money between UK and Spain?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:22 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

If it is a Euro to Euro transaction there should be no charge.

It doesn't apply to non Euro transfers.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fred James
If it is a Euro to Euro transaction there should be no charge.

It doesn't apply to non Euro transfers.
EU's Caja Murcia to Bank of Ireland. and I will chase up the charge, can you give me the EU directive or similar as i will put my Abogado onto it as it will easily pay his fees,

thanks
Old Oct 16th 2009, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

neilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really nice

what is the web address ....... cannot find anything about money transfer under a "smart money" google

thanks

Ps I need to transfer GBP from a spanish bank to a UK bank .... any ideas ?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by neilwturner
what is the web address ....... cannot find anything about money transfer under a "smart money" google

thanks

Ps I need to transfer GBP from a spanish bank to a UK bank .... any ideas ?
Hi its Smart currency exchange

http://www.smartcurrencyexchange.com/
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

neilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really nice

thanks