Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sky Company Operating out of Marbella

Sky Company Operating out of Marbella

Old Sep 18th 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sky Company Operating out of Marbella

Does anyone know of a company operating from Marbella selling sky cards that was closed down by the Guardia. I need to try to get some proof that this company has been closed down.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sky Company Operating out of Marbella

I have now found out that this company was called Teleview. Has anyone else had dealings with them?
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:38 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
I have now found out that this company was called Teleview. Has anyone else had dealings with them?
quick google

http://www.satellite-links.co.uk/dir.../teleview.html

but if you follow their link you get this

http://www.skytelevision.tv/

so I suppose they've gone (but you probably already know that)

you do have some names now though
Old Sep 19th 2009, 5:30 pm
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

Just type their name into here http://www.bopmalaga.org and you will find them, you may find the director as well, I didn't look.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by YMF
Just type their name into here http://www.bopmalaga.org and you will find them, you may find the director as well, I didn't look.
Tried typing the name in but it wanted loads more info which I don´t have.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:46 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

you may not be alone in this - unless you are also called maryloulou

http://www.fame.digitalspy.co.uk/for...d.php?t=981270