Sky

Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

baz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nice
Default Sky

Hi, now, I am a newbie so don’t know if this is the right forum. I live in Denia, what I want to know is what the best Sky transponder setting is for my area. I am using the following setting
H
2/3
I know some members are very knowledgeable. So thanks in advance.
Barry
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:39 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sky

in theory you an use any frequency that gives a strong signal, but the main ones i i use are
12129, v, 27.5, 2/3
and
11954 h 27.5 2/3

you only need to do this if your sky box shows the "no satellite signal being received" after it has been just switch on and it does not boot up automatically. if you see the correct date and time you may not have to change the default transponder.

note that changing this default transponder does not make channels last longer. it just allows the receiver to access the requried data it needs to boot up.

hope this helps