Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Skittles in Spain???

Skittles in Spain???

Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Skittles in Spain???

Hi Guys,

Just wondered as the Spanish like playing bowls......do you think opening up a Cafe/bar with a Skittle alley would take off ???

Never intended even contemplating opening a cafe/bar......but thought maybe it would be a good idea to meet new people..

What do you think?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skittles in Spain???

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Hi Guys,

Just wondered as the Spanish like playing bowls......do you think opening up a Cafe/bar with a Skittle alley would take off ???

Never intended even contemplating opening a cafe/bar......but thought maybe it would be a good idea to meet new people..

What do you think?
do you mean like ten pin bowling ?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spain
do you mean like ten pin bowling ?
Yeah.....but the old fashioned skittles.....wooden ones

Last edited by Mrs eddie; Mar 8th 2007 at 1:41 pm. Reason: Bad spelling!!!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:27 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Yeah.....but the old fashioned skittles.....wooden ones

A few years ago we went to the Trades Club in Petersfield (Hants) and they had the wooden skittles set out in a room just off the bar. Could be a good idea, it certainly worked for the Trades Club
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lionda
A few years ago we went to the Trades Club in Petersfield (Hants) and they had the wooden skittles set out in a room just off the bar. Could be a good idea, it certainly worked for the Trades Club
Thanks hun.....think I was having a funny five mins.....a couple of glasses of vino sorted me out !!

Mr E thinks I've lost the plot.... and he wouldn't be far wrong!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Lionda where are you because Petersfield is very close to me!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 12:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We are in Gosport. I see you have a new avatar....my daughter could be the one on the left, she looks very similar
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:07 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

I worked in Petersfield for a very short spell

It IS a small world
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Gosport. I see you have a new avatar....my daughter could be the one on the left, she looks very similar
You cant say things like that!

So is she still single?
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:42 pm
Popping in for a chat

You cant say things like that!

So is she still single?
Yes, young, free and single and that's the way she likes it
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:59 pm
Straw Man.

Yes, young, free and single and that's the way she likes it
Funnily enough so do I!