Reload this Page >

Generators in Chiclana

Generators in Chiclana

Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

weemac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Generators in Chiclana

Can you help?

Need advise on where to go to buy decent silent running deisel generator around 6KW output in the Chiclana area. Even better where we can buy this, some batteries and an inverter. I am sure you realise why!!

Any ideas?

Any assistance would be appreciated
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:22 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Generators in Chiclana

Originally Posted by weemac
Can you help?

Need advise on where to go to buy decent silent running deisel generator around 6KW output in the Chiclana area. Even better where we can buy this, some batteries and an inverter. I am sure you realise why!!

Any ideas?

Any assistance would be appreciated
i dont understand ..why u need one ??

Is there a problem with supplies in Spain ? is it likely that i could be halfway through watching the classic " Trout Fishing from your armchair " and the power goes off ?..
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

Not had power sincle last June. June the 20th at 12.05pm to be exact.

Have been trying unsuccessfully to get it re installed since then.

Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

Your line could be cut just as the end is nigh and you are about to see the trout landed!!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:47 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Not had power sincle last June. June the 20th at 12.05pm to be exact.

Have been trying unsuccessfully to get it re installed since then.

wow bad news yep.. i assume you live out in the sticks then ?

This wouldnt happen in built up areas i hope ? anybody tell me do i need to add a Generator to my new villa requirements ?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Very long story you need to go back and stroll through the links and you will find that there are quite a lot of expats in the Cadiz area without electricity as they have bought legally property that is deemed by the local council to be illegal

Some 15000 people allledgedly live illegally and some 3000 + without electricity.

Be aware!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:04 pm
Banned

Very long story you need to go back and stroll through the links and you will find that there are quite a lot of expats in the Cadiz area without electricity as they have bought legally property that is deemed by the local council to be illegal

Some 15000 people allledgedly live illegally and some 3000 + without electricity.

Be aware!
i see its all due to that fair enough ...thanks for letting me know ..
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:56 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

BigPete and Weemac it isn't just illegal properties that have no electricity.. many legal properties have problems too.. Have a search on electricity Chiclana threads. The problem is that builders are building without upgrading the transformers, then being refused meters as the transformer in that area is overloaded. Hence no supply. Have a look at previous threads.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by poollounger
BigPete and Weemac it isn't just illegal properties that have no electricity.. many legal properties have problems too.. Have a search on electricity Chiclana threads. The problem is that builders are building without upgrading the transformers, then being refused meters as the transformer in that area is overloaded. Hence no supply. Have a look at previous threads.
i see ,i will do that thanks,
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Big Pete
i see ,i will do that thanks,
www.energiass.com are carrying out a series of installations for residents in the Chiclana area, following the recent spate of problems,

Ring Scot Walker on 0034 964 157 293, he is up to speed on what is required and supplying Generator and Battery solutions with Solar panels if required.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Solarwhizz we have already been in touch and have quotes for the "big fix" if required, we intend to wait until May time as we have been advised by our builder and the local community comittee that our lines/transformer should be upgraded so that we can get connected, I am still however looking for a deisel geni in the meantime as the petrol one we have is really noisy!

Thanks poolounger, I have been following the threads for some time hoping that I would read some good news from the Pago Mellillia area. Nothing so foar though.

Thanks for your words of advice.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Red face Re: Generators in Chiclana

Still looking for a diesel geni tho, so if anyone can help it would be appreciated!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:03 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but "Diario de Cadiz" carried a story on Saturday of a property in Pago melilla having a destruction order and the builder being jailed (6 months I think I remember).
Dave
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Not ours, or our street, I would have heard by now.

Thanks for the notice though I will try and see if I can backtrack in the newspaper.

Are you sure it isn't the other way around. I did read that some people have taken the ayuntamiento to court for not making their houses legal and the judges have gone against the ayuntamiento stating that the PGOU (town plan) is illegal?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:18 am
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Not ours, or our street, I would have heard by now.

Thanks for the notice though I will try and see if I can backtrack in the newspaper.

Are you sure it isn't the other way around. I did read that some people have taken the ayuntamiento to court for not making their houses legal and the judges have gone against the ayuntamiento stating that the PGOU (town plan) is illegal?
There is a thread on my cadiz biz,about the supply of generators in the Chicalna area,but dont think the generator will be silent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.