Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sick In The Sun

Sick In The Sun

Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Post Sick In The Sun

There seems to be an interesting programme on ITV Monday 29 January at 9.00pm Spanish time with the above title - here's url for more info

http://www.itv.com/news/tonight.html
Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sick In The Sun

Thank you for info, will have to make a list of all these programs on next week regarding Spain.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:33 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
There seems to be an interesting programme on ITV Monday 29 January at 9.00pm Spanish time with the above title - here's url for more info

http://www.itv.com/news/tonight.html
Thanks for that info.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

In my humble opinion Sir Trevor makes some very interesting programmes - don't know if anyone caught the one last night on Council Tax in the UK a real eye-opener!!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

i am still very cynical when t comes to the british press, i believe they have too much influence on the country and many of these programes are propaganda public information dressed up as a documentry, pinch of salt time if you ask me, but i do agree interesting as one side of the story. Its always down to circumstance and the individual.

will watch with interest

love

mary x
Old Jan 28th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

Thanks so much for that info. - will watch with interest.

Isn't there some other programme on this week - the link was dodgy and I've forgotten what it's supposed to be about...sorry...anyone know what I'm talking about cos' I clearly don't!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 3:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by culchie
Thanks so much for that info. - will watch with interest.

Isn't there some other programme on this week - the link was dodgy and I've forgotten what it's supposed to be about...sorry...anyone know what I'm talking about cos' I clearly don't!
HERE
Old Jan 28th 2007, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

Muchas gracias!