Shooting on Costa Esuri

Old Oct 19th 2012, 2:15 pm
Banned

longrangesniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shooting on Costa Esuri

Yes, but was he for or against Jags ?
Old Oct 19th 2012, 2:31 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
I think that John was talking about Police cars (GC) racing about not 'boy racers'. B
Gosh. Thanks Bryony for correcting me: Of course - I will learn to ride my m-bike in safety. I totally lost the plot - dont know what I was thinking!

However this shooting is horrible.... but as long as we aren't involved in the drugs thing - I hope we can walk in safety.

Thanks

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Oct 19th 2012 at 3:17 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 3:43 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Feel like I have to bump in on this. The body was not found on Esuri, it was very near (The old back road that leads to the windmills) so shooting on Costa Esuri title seems like a tabloid heading.
The best way to access this area( where the incident occured) is driving through Esuri and the helicopter flying overhead was doing so to take photos of the whole area and even did so where I live in Ayamonte.
I am sorry that incidents like this happen but sadly it seems part and parcel of the drugs world. That the national police, and Guardia Civil throw all their efforts to resolve the crime is good.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, so there was a shooting of a guy from CE, on his way to Villa Blanca that was shot in the head and dumped in the river. Is this the same guy who works at the garden centre that was shot in the chest in Ayamonte before being run over 3 times after playing the 7th hole at CE. I don’t know about the drugs but this guy must have been fit or on some strong steroids. Terrible business though, sympathy to the wife and kids!
Old Oct 19th 2012, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
WOW, so there was a shooting of a guy from CE, on his way to Villa Blanca that was shot in the head and dumped in the river. Is this the same guy who works at the garden centre that was shot in the chest in Ayamonte before being run over 3 times after playing the 7th hole at CE. I don’t know about the drugs but this guy must have been fit or on some strong steroids. Terrible business though, sympathy to the wife and kids!
Nearly as bad as the ice-cream man found dead in his ice-cream van, covered in chocolate sauce and ... The police said that he had topped himself.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:11 pm
N.P
Just Joined

N.P is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know if he was for or against Jags. Talking of that, Where is the man? Anyone seen him? He not answer my e mails.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:26 pm
V.S
Joined a short while ago

V.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by N.P
Don't know if he was for or against Jags. Talking of that, Where is the man? Anyone seen him? He not answer my e mails.
He was seen earlier this week. Not sure if hes still here or not.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:59 pm
N.P
Just Joined

Thankx for that. Ill keep a look out.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Nieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant futureNieb.Seltaf has a brilliant future

Re: Shooting on Costa Esuri
Yes, but was he for or against Jags ?

I can confirm he was apparently against Jags . I for one will not be attending the funeral on that basis.

"alone we stand, together we fall apart" THE STROKES
Old Oct 19th 2012, 9:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, this thread really is bizarre!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

It caught your attention though, and there we all were thinking you'd been abducted by aliens:-)
Old Oct 20th 2012, 8:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
It caught your attention though, and there we all were thinking you'd been abducted by aliens:-)
Nah, just tend to leave you guys in peace, pointless arguing for a separate forum on your behalf and then helping to ruin it!

So, have people come to terms with the fact they live in an area that see's a good proportion of Europe's cocaine comes in from South America yet? We have the same issue here in Norfolk, long, long, long coastline pretty much unmanned and relatively close to Amsterdam, perfect mix for trafficking and a couple of Traveller heavy boys have been executed in similar fashion recently.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:10 am
N.P
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Gosh. Thanks Bryony for correcting me: Of course - I will learn to ride my m-bike in safety. I totally lost the plot - dont know what I was thinking!

However this shooting is horrible.... but as long as we aren't involved in the drugs thing - I hope we can walk in safety.

Thanks

Jon
Calm down dear!!! As you say you've lost the plot and don't know what you're saying but the streets of Ayamonte really are safe. There has been a huge drug problem in the town for years. I have seen open dealing in the square more than once. The police know who the offenders are but they are after bigger fish. I say the man who was killed got what was coming and have no sympathy. Meanwhile keep walking or staggering around town safe in the knowledge that no nasty hit men are out to get you. Or are they?
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:21 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N.P
Calm down dear!!! As you say you've lost the plot and don't know what you're saying but the streets of Ayamonte really are safe. There has been a huge drug problem in the town for years. I have seen open dealing in the square more than once. The police know who the offenders are but they are after bigger fish. I say the man who was killed got what was coming and have no sympathy. Meanwhile keep walking or staggering around town safe in the knowledge that no nasty hit men are out to get you. Or are they?
You're right of course, thanks. But having a shooting on the 'doorstep', momentarily blanked me out and I couldn't 'find the plot'! Paranoia over.

Thanks, Jon
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:50 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You haven't read the golf club one then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.