Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Shooting on Costa Esuri

Shooting on Costa Esuri

Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:24 pm
V.S
Joined a short while ago

V.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant future
Default Shooting on Costa Esuri

Anyone heard about the shooting on Esuri yesterday?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shooting on Costa Esuri

Nope I read someone was shot in their car on the Villa Blanca road though.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:58 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Nope I read someone was shot in their car on the Villa Blanca road though.
Terrible. I heard it was the owner of the garden centre - shot in the head! Found actually in the river...............

What the hell is going on!
Old Oct 18th 2012, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Where can you read local news on line ?

Which garden centre ? the one on the Cartaya road ?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Found this ...Body with gunshot wounds found in Ayamonte

The body of a 34 year old man has been found this morning in Ayamonte, Huelva province. The body is that of a local resident and was found on the road to Villabanca, the cause of death being a gunshot wound to the chest.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 9:03 pm
V.S
Joined a short while ago

V.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant futureV.S has a brilliant future

Apparently after being shot, he was ran over 3 times, just to make sure. The victim is "allegedly" a very well known drug dealer so it is probably rival dealers?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 9:08 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
The Capitans Wench
Where can you read local news on line ?

Which garden centre ? the one on the Cartaya road ?

Found this ...Body with gunshot wounds found in Ayamonte

The body of a 34 year old man has been found this morning in Ayamonte, Huelva province. The body is that of a local resident and was found on the road to Villabanca, the cause of death being a gunshot wound to the chest.
Hi CW This is early days yet so its all rumours. The one I heard was the one I posted, but it was word-of-mouth. So I don't know any details like which G Centre.... or even if it was a garden centre owner - or if he was actually found in the river. But my 'source' is very good - and I am in Belgium for the moment. Sorry

However its a bit later, things have moved on - and you have the best news now - and local. I have no real confirmed details - except the 'headline' that VS posted.

The thing we know for sure was that there was this terrible murder...
Old Oct 18th 2012, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

LordMayor is an unknown quantity at this point

I confirm he was a drug dealer (at least in the past!...) and he also worked in gardens (but i do not know if as the GC owner or as an employee).
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LordMayor
I confirm he was a drug dealer (at least in the past!...) and he also worked in gardens (but i do not know if as the GC owner or as an employee).
This is from a resident:- drug related, brother of GC owner, shot in chest, found near 7th.

Obviously related to the Police raid last year on the afore mentioned GC. Bryony
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Shooting on Costa Esuri

Reading another thread you get the distinct impression that Costa Esuri Golf Club and Urbanisation is paradise on earth but we seem to be living in the Spanish equivalent of the Bronx. Late Wednesday afternoon we had a visitor from downtown Ayamonte who was aghast at the GC helicopter making repeated passes over the development and GC cars racing about. This does not happen downtown.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Andy254 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry about the dodgy translation (Google), but I gleaned this from a news website (http://www.huelvainformacion.es): -

"The young man whose body was found Wednesday with a gunshot to the chest had a police record for his alleged links with the drug trafficking world. IA, 34 years old, was awaiting trial on a matter related to drug trafficking and had actually been in prison since 2010 until a few months after the Civil Guard arrested him along with other people. A reckoning, according to preliminary hypothesis, would have ended his life after he disparasen with a shotgun.

The trial was set for next December, concrete Efe. The deceased was well known in Ayamonte precisely for alleged illegal activity, but also ran a nursery on the West Coast. Today was necropsied at the Forensic Anatomical Institute of Huelva to arrange the circumstances surrounding his death. The body was found with obvious signs of violence and having been shot by a shotgun that was found at the scene. Appeared at an Audi Q7, although the Guardia Civil has not confirmed whether the vehicle was hit, as said in the first place.

Still no arrests by the incident, which occurred after IA disappeared from his home on Sunday. The man was married to a resident of Isla Cristina and the father of two children. It was precisely his wife who reported him missing, but just hours before they would find the body in a way close to Ayamonte Costa Esuri urbanization. According to Europa Press reported sources of the Guardia Civil, the woman filed a complaint to spend time because, as alleged, this absence "was not normal for him."

It was a neighbor who alerted the Guardia Civil. He found her body in the road between urbanization Costa Esuri (along the international bridge) with Villablanca. The proximity to the area and his alleged involvement with drug trafficking has led to the operation of the Judicial Police of Ayamonte is developed both in this province and in the neighboring country, with the possibility that the involved or implicated had taken refuge on the other bank of the Guadiana."

Andy
Old Oct 19th 2012, 9:04 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Andy254
Sorry about the dodgy translation (Google), but I gleaned this from a news website (http://www.huelvainformacion.es): -

"The young man whose body was found Wednesday with a gunshot to the chest had a police record for his alleged links with the drug trafficking world. IA, 34 years old, was awaiting trial on a matter related to drug trafficking and had actually been in prison since 2010 until a few months after the Civil Guard arrested him along with other people. A reckoning, according to preliminary hypothesis, would have ended his life after he disparasen with a shotgun.

The trial was set for next December, concrete Efe. The deceased was well known in Ayamonte precisely for alleged illegal activity, but also ran a nursery on the West Coast. Today was necropsied at the Forensic Anatomical Institute of Huelva to arrange the circumstances surrounding his death. The body was found with obvious signs of violence and having been shot by a shotgun that was found at the scene. Appeared at an Audi Q7, although the Guardia Civil has not confirmed whether the vehicle was hit, as said in the first place.

Still no arrests by the incident, which occurred after IA disappeared from his home on Sunday. The man was married to a resident of Isla Cristina and the father of two children. It was precisely his wife who reported him missing, but just hours before they would find the body in a way close to Ayamonte Costa Esuri urbanization. According to Europa Press reported sources of the Guardia Civil, the woman filed a complaint to spend time because, as alleged, this absence "was not normal for him."

It was a neighbor who alerted the Guardia Civil. He found her body in the road between urbanization Costa Esuri (along the international bridge) with Villablanca. The proximity to the area and his alleged involvement with drug trafficking has led to the operation of the Judicial Police of Ayamonte is developed both in this province and in the neighboring country, with the possibility that the involved or implicated had taken refuge on the other bank of the Guadiana."

Andy
Hi Andy

WELCOME to the forum and thanks for the update....

Its a bit scary... I want to buy a motorbike and think that all the roads around CE are a great place to practice and brush up my long lost skills (braking - cornering etc etc) and practice in relative safety (and little traffic) before I head out on the open road. However I can see how the local boy-racers would find it brilliant (for them) to use as a race track as J+K mention above. What a shame.

Drugs have been a problem for years and with the crisis, youth unemployment etc - problems associated with them could get worse... and now have done so.

Still a wonderful corner of the world - but under threat

Thanks
Jon
Old Oct 19th 2012, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

mrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeCol
This is from a resident:- drug related, brother of GC owner, shot in chest, found near 7th.
Hello there Bryony, do you mean the 7th hole of the golf course? On Esuri!?
Old Oct 19th 2012, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Andy

WELCOME to the forum and thanks for the update....

Its a bit scary... I want to buy a motorbike and think that all the roads around CE are a great place to practice and brush up my long lost skills (braking - cornering etc etc) and practice in relative safety (and little traffic) before I head out on the open road. However I can see how the local boy-racers would find it brilliant (for them) to use as a race track as J+K mention above. What a shame.

Drugs have been a problem for years and with the crisis, youth unemployment etc - problems associated with them could get worse... and now have done so.

Still a wonderful corner of the world - but under threat

Thanks
Jon
I think that John was talking about Police cars (GC) racing about not 'boy racers'. B
Old Oct 19th 2012, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrtrumper
Hello there Bryony, do you mean the 7th hole of the golf course? On Esuri!?
Yes, that is the information I have received.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.