Reload this Page >

Sewing machine bits Costa west

Sewing machine bits Costa west

Old Mar 25th 2011, 11:47 am
Just Joined

cardinal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sewing machine bits Costa west

Hi,
my wife needs some parts for her sewing machine. We live west of Estepona.
Does anyone know anywhere to buy them?
Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

mrs-mop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sewing machine bits Costa west

Ebay!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:33 pm
Banned

JulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cardinal
Hi,
my wife needs some parts for her sewing machine. We live west of Estepona.
Does anyone know anywhere to buy them?
Thanks
We go to Malaga normally although we did buy an overlocker needle from UK. I found the address on Google.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:52 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrs-mop
Ebay!
I second that. When I was working long hours and unable to get to the shops e-bay was my best friend. For the first 3 years of living in Spain I bought nothing off e-bay but now that we are fairly housebound again we order so much off e-bay that the postie is shocked if she does not have at least one parcel for us.

There is definitely a few e-bay shops that sell parts for sewing machine, I dealt with a great one so will see if I can find their details for you.

Rosemary
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:23 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Definitely get them on line, local shops are a nightmare.
I don't do ebay, but lots of places in the UK deliver here, depending on the make the US is often cheaper.