Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

could you help please

could you help please

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

brian holmes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default could you help please

Hi, we are picking some goods up from ikea we have a place at el rompido, and used a guy a couple of years ago from ayamonte but have lost the number and no body seems to knows who i mean by word of mouth

He was only a young lad quite a good looking fella my wife seems to remember (she always does)!!! with a van which had a furniture picture on the side, he was from ayamonte english lad english van and he collected some goods for us last time we went to ikea i think his name was john or jamie or something similar it was a long time ago

Is he still about doing transport do you know?? or if not does anybody else know of a reliable man and van we could use

Thankyou
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: could you help please

Originally Posted by brian holmes
Hi, we are picking some goods up from ikea we have a place at el rompido, and used a guy a couple of years ago from ayamonte but have lost the number and no body seems to knows who i mean by word of mouth

He was only a young lad quite a good looking fella my wife seems to remember (she always does)!!! with a van which had a furniture picture on the side, he was from ayamonte english lad english van and he collected some goods for us last time we went to ikea i think his name was john or jamie or something similar it was a long time ago

Is he still about doing transport do you know?? or if not does anybody else know of a reliable man and van we could use

Thankyou
Have a look at http://www.doncampo.st/index_00003f.htm
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:40 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

At Vostok rent a car you can rent a van and pick it up yourself. www.vostokcar.com
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brian holmes

Thankyou

I believe you are talking about the Earnshaws (John and James) who returned to the UK just over a year ago. Regards Bryony
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jur
At Vostok rent a car you can rent a van and pick it up yourself. www.vostokcar.com
THANK YOU SIR, VERY HELPFUL WEBSITE
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MikeCol
I believe you are talking about the Earnshaws (John and James) who returned to the UK just over a year ago. Regards Bryony
oH OK THANKYOU FOR THE REPLY, I THOUGHT HE WAS CALLED JOHN MY MEMORY IS NOT WHAT USED TO BE LOL THANKYOU
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MikeJ
THANKS GOOD SITE IT MAKES IT A BIT EASIER FOR US NOT SURE ABOUT THE LIFTING THOUGH TO MUCH GOLF AND RELAXING HAS MADE ME LAZY!!