Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

'Sercurity companies'

'Sercurity companies'

Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:39 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default 'Sercurity companies'

Oh crap, just had sercuritas round sniffing for work. Didn't like it when I said we have our own system. Last time a security firm came knocking guess what, a spate of break ins !
I am not accusing any one but.................
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:52 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Re: 'Sercurity companies'

Originally Posted by Grebo
Oh crap, just had sercuritas round sniffing for work. Didn't like it when I said we have our own system. Last time a security firm came knocking guess what, a spate of break ins !
I am not accusing any one but.................
Ahem... I used to work for Securitas and i can assure you that I was in no way linked to any break-ins. I worked for them for 2 years and believe me rumours like that did not make my job easy. They are an international company with a good reputation. I was once physically attacked in the street just for putting a leaflet in someones letterbox.