Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mobile to mobile

Mobile to mobile

Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:32 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mobile to mobile

What's the cheapest way to call from a UK mobile to a Spanish one??
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile to mobile

Originally Posted by bil
I don`t think there is a cheap way. ;-))
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:37 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so that's not quite the answer I was hoping for. How about UK landline to Spanish mobile??
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:41 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Skype is pretty bloody cheap innit?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
I dont know if Vodaphone passport applies in reverse, but when we had it we could call the UK from Spain and be charged just 0.75p, and then the rest just came off our agreed free minutes
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:15 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Skype is pretty bloody cheap innit?
Trouble is, we are finding it a bit of a problem as a lot of the conversation is a tad hard to follow. I suspect the connection is dropping a lot of data.Hence this line of enquiry.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Trouble is, we are finding it a bit of a problem as a lot of the conversation is a tad hard to follow. I suspect the connection is dropping a lot of data.Hence this line of enquiry.
Hmmm...... must be something wrong with your connection, I know Lynnxa uses Skype as a main phone, maybe a PM to her once she is back online would be a good idea.....

Not sure if it helps by the OH and I both have Vodafone mobiles now and we don't pay a penny for calls between us at any time, maybe a call to Vodafone might be a good idea............
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Ok, so that's not quite the answer I was hoping for. How about UK landline to Spanish mobile??
Make yer mind up billy boy, you said mob to mob.....
I can call UK mobs for 8 cents a min from my landline with voipcheap, excellent connection all the time.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 8:18 pm
bil
Banned

Thanks Matt, I'll have a look at the vodaphones. Do you use them between Sain and the UK?

JDR, both Voip and Skype are excellent, I fear that the problem lies with the connection between our pc and the local antenna. If that can be improved, then the problem ceases to exist.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 8:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by bil
Thanks Matt, I'll have a look at the vodaphones. Do you use them between Sain and the UK?

JDR, both Voip and Skype are excellent, I fear that the problem lies with the connection between our pc and the local antenna. If that can be improved, then the problem ceases to exist.
With Voipcheap you can use your landline for a 5 cent connection and calls to UK landlines are free.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 8:28 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by bil

No we don't, thats why I said to check with them, but I do know we can buy add ons to boost the benefits we get, and I'm sure somewhere they have something that suits you......
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
With Voipcheap you can use your landline for a 5 cent connection and calls to UK landlines are free.
I think Voipcheap is a relative of Voipstunt....my favourite
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil

I used to have really clear calls with Skype but now it is rubbish.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:17 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Odd that you should say that. I have just had a skype with a friend, and the quality is well down on the last time I spoke to him.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir

We have found the same problem ... calling UK (Berkshire) to Sevilla (Spain)