Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Selling on Ebay from Spain

Selling on Ebay from Spain

Old May 18th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Selling on Ebay from Spain

Although I have bought loads on ebay, I have never sold anything. How do you work out the postage to send an item from Spain to the UK where I anticipate selling the item?
Old May 18th 2008, 10:40 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling on Ebay from Spain

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Although I have bought loads on ebay, I have never sold anything. How do you work out the postage to send an item from Spain to the UK where I anticipate selling the item?
You contact whoever you will be using to send the item(s) and ask how they do things, ie weight, size or both and work it out roughly that way and add a little ontop just incase you're a bit off!

You will probably make a small loss here and there while you get used to it, but that's all apart of the eBay 'experience' just bare in mind the daylight robbery fees ebay/paypal charge you for selling items!

Last edited by zel; May 18th 2008 at 10:43 am.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:42 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Use the Correos website.
Old May 18th 2008, 11:35 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir

http://www.correos.es/comun/tarificador/tarifas.asp will cost your parcels. At the bottom of the page you can change the language to english..

Any problems with Spanish web addresses or Spanish in general use this.Put the whole web address or words you are having trouble with here http://translate.google.com/translate you are then on your way to your first million Good luck

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 18th 2008 at 11:45 am.
Old May 18th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
http://www.correos.es/comun/tarificador/tarifas.asp will cost your parcels. At the bottom of the page you can change the language to english..

Any problems with Spanish web addresses or Spanish in general use this.Put the whole web address or words you are having trouble with here http://translate.google.com/translate you are then on your way to your first million Good luck
Well I went onto the Correos site and put in International Parcels and the cost as far as I can work out is 22.60 euros fixed price with an additional 2.60 euros per weight. Surely this cannot be right. All I want is to send small items, i.e. am looking to send a costume jewellery ring!!!! Help!
Old May 18th 2008, 12:16 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

For small items you can get away with the "documents" rates...the max. dimensions etc are on the website.
Old May 18th 2008, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

el sid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sending you a pm Chiclanagir about how I think Our business can help you.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put the details on here as we don't advertise.
Old May 18th 2008, 3:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el sid
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put the details on here as we don't advertise.
No, nor are you supposed to send unsolicited advertising pm's

If you posted that you could help then she could ask you to send a pm with details
Old May 18th 2008, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

el sid is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Mitzyboy I wasn't sure about what I should do, but have noted your comments.

If Chiclanagir or anyone else from her area want to pm me I'll be more than happy to give them some information that might help.

Hope that's ok!!
Old May 18th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

Hi,

no the postage goes on weight, I send a lot of the pet paintings I do to the UK, normally costs me around 13€ (recorded delivery) not sure on the weight though, probably about 1kg, but just sent 2 together last week, the weight was (only know cause ive got the slip in front of me) 2.6kg, it had to go as a parcel, cost 30€ and took 7 days, that was recorded delivery,

normaly the others I send take 3 days
Old May 19th 2008, 9:19 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Hi,

no the postage goes on weight, I send a lot of the pet paintings I do to the UK, normally costs me around 13€ (recorded delivery) not sure on the weight though, probably about 1kg, but just sent 2 together last week, the weight was (only know cause ive got the slip in front of me) 2.6kg, it had to go as a parcel, cost 30€ and took 7 days, that was recorded delivery,

normaly the others I send take 3 days

I wonder if you could do Same Difference she would love her growler done in oils