Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Search Party For Miss Naughty !!

Search Party For Miss Naughty !!

Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:33 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Search Party For Miss Naughty !!

Originally Posted by helenp
Yes we visited Jaen which is north of Granada in Andalucia and have found a few villages we like, never been to Alicante but have an Uncle who lives around there and likes it.

Helen
Hope you find the property you want and the move goes well.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hope you find the property you want and the move goes well.

Thanks hope yours does too.

Helen
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Update
I am back in the uk.
Long story and i am tired but will inform you of what has happened.
Will go back but in 2 years had a lot of lessons of how not to trust anyone and will remember them for next time.
Deverstated we are back as spain was a lovely place and would go back tomorrow if i could.
All i can say is i have had a nightmare.
Love to all xxxx
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:44 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so sorry for you all.
What can I say
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:41 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Update
I am back in the uk.
Will go back but in 2 years had a lot of lessons of how not to trust anyone and will remember them for next time.
Deverstated we are back as spain was a lovely place and would go back tomorrow if i could.
Love to all xxxx
I cant belive it we just all talking about you the other day and wondering why we havent heard from you , im really sorry to hear that it has not worked out for you and your family !
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

So sad for you all What more can I say............
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Update
I am back in the uk.
Love to all xxxx

Sorry it didn't work out, you will have to give us waiting to go your advice, we are waiting a bit longer too so will probably be going through it at similar times.

Helen
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice

So sorry to hear that, Miss N, you will all need time to recover from the trauma, then will come bouncing back, ready for the fray again, and armed with all that you have learned. Best of wishes to you all, Brenda X
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Update
I am back in the uk.
Love to all xxxx
Miss N, i am not shocked by your return, sorry, but I am a bit saddened, you had your shaky moments I know, but I really hoped that going would help root you a bit.
The problem is that when we are stressed and run down in life, and I suspect that you are, we run to what we know, and its hard not to, but by doing it we define who we are and set us above the crowd.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that i hope one day, and soon, you realise that your future really does lie in Spain, and you guys find the courage to go back out.

I leave you with a quote that has been with me for years and helped me.

Life is either a daring adventure ....................or nothing"
Helen Keller
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:37 am
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Update
I am back in the uk.
Love to all xxxx
Arrgh noooo how tragic. I have no idea what has happened and have to say a tadge worried at what might have turned you around so fast. Will have a crawl through Best wishes there and hope you find what it is you are looking for and soon
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:06 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Update
I am back in the uk.
Love to all xxxx
So sorry to hear that you have gone back, with all the problems you had coming out here, breakdowns, houses, kids and other relatives I'd hoped it would really work out for you.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:22 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Update
I am back in the uk.
Love to all xxxx

Sorry it didn't work out, I really thought you would stick with it and be much happier once you got into your own place. Maybe you should try another part of Spain if/when you decide to try again.

(((hugs))) to you all. Let us know what happened soon as we are close to moving now and I need to know what went wrong for you
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear your news Miss Naughty, can't imagine what has happened to make you change your mind. Just remember tomorrows a better day, so chin up
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Search Party For Miss Naughty !!

Update
I am back in the uk.
Love to all xxxx
OH MY GOD !!!! Miss N.....geez it must have been bad babe .....

Hope it hasn't put you off tho. And you and your family are not the worse for wear after your ummmmm "adventure"....

So surprised...after all that upheaval moving from the UK - can not imagine what you are going thru !

Hope you'll be happy whatever you decide to do...let us know chick.

Mich x