Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Scrapbooking? que?

Scrapbooking? que?

Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:35 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scrapbooking? que?

Originally Posted by angiescarr
Have you thought of printing your own photographs? I bought a Dell laser printer for my business recently. It came with an extra set of inks (which can be expensive) and had it shipped from England. The printer was under 150 pounds (from memory... I didn't pay VAT so it was even cheaper) and then the delivery was around £50 but I had to arrange it myself. You can then print on any A4 paper including acid free. Sounds like a lot of money at first but you get so many prints I'm sure you wouldn't regret it. Laser printers have come down so much in the last few years. My previous one for example was around 500 pounds
The reason I sent to the Uk is that prices there seem to be going down in relation to the Euro whereas Spanish prices are staying high.
I bought a Xerox Phaser for colour printing and find it the most marvellous machine around. Print quality as good as a big industrial machine in office.
got this from http://www.printerland.co.uk who had very good prices.

ISTR the Dell is a repackaged HP - but if wrong then someone out there will soon jump in on me

When in Granada March\April I visited local MediaMkt and found their prices on all printerswas actually comparable to the uk, prices for many things have fallen over the past 2 years. And there's no delivery charge if you collect or in their delivery zone.

the problem is always the cost of inks\toner
also have a Samsung b&w laser and a new toner was more than a new machine. But they say the new toner is much larger content

currently buy my replacement Xerox toners from http://www.iscnet.co.uk/ who free ship to uk adds
but may have to start looking for new source when I move to Granada at end of year.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sorry took so long to get back I am using wifi in local bars as and when I can.

I use craftsuperstore among others they allow any amount of order for same delivery and it takes about 10days I have no problem with them at all.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

fadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Hi sorry took so long to get back I am using wifi in local bars as and when I can.

I use craftsuperstore among others they allow any amount of order for same delivery and it takes about 10days I have no problem with them at all.
thanks. I am looking at the site now. i guess ordering it all at once will probably save on post. i see it 12.95 and says 4days delivery. not bad. thanks for the website. much appreciated.