Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Schools in Nerja

Schools in Nerja

Old Jun 18th 2020, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Erin78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools in Nerja

Hello, I am wanting to relocate with my two daughters age 7 & 9 and would like some advice on getting them into a local school please and if anyone has any info on schools in Nerja? Many thanks
Old Jun 25th 2020, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Nerja

Do they speak Spanish? They'll be 8 and 10 when they get here and the more Spanish they speak the easier integration will be for them and you'll need the language as well to support them, Spanish schools give a lot of homework out I'm told.