Santander bank spain

Santander bank spain

Old Jul 27th 2019, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

stephen1962 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Santander bank spain

Hi need help
i was with Banco Popular now it’s Santander
i follow the link to sign in on Santander it says you can use the same login details
however it’s in Spanish or Catalonian
How can you login in plain English please
Old Jul 27th 2019, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santander bank spain

Originally Posted by stephen1962
Hi need help
i was with Banco Popular now it’s Santander
i follow the link to sign in on Santander it says you can use the same login details
however it’s in Spanish or Catalonian
How can you login in plain English please
Yes that threw us too. Popular website was quite good in the sense that most screens could be seen in English. We searched around a bit but could not find a link to have more than Spanish or Catalan. Anybody found a work around?
Old Jul 27th 2019, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Santander bank spain

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

Yes that threw us too. Popular website was quite good in the sense that most screens could be seen in English. We searched around a bit but could not find a link to have more than Spanish or Catalan. Anybody found a work around?
we were told you can,t so did not open an account,,, were with sabadell no problem
Old Jul 27th 2019, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi found 2 Santander apps for my I phone and pad with little Spanish flag one worked managed to login with Banco pop details however works but in part Spanish nothing like my old site but will have to do
strange thing is cant login on my pc
Old Jul 28th 2019, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

Use Google browser and when you go to the site it asks if you want to translate to English.
Old Jul 28th 2019, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

I have a translator on my web browser from BING. I use a Mac and it auto translates. If you search for add ons in your chosen browser there are many.
Google translate works ok.

But if you have the mobile app for santander spain it should be in english, mine is and I never had to change it.

Old Jul 30th 2019, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

Er, maybe learn Spanish. The screens are pretty basic. You seriously live here and are unable to even do basic things in Spanish? Very sad.

How do we in the UK feel about immigrants who don't learn the language?
Old Jul 30th 2019, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for you’re reply shame you over think
i may have a Spanish bank account but I don’t live there like you wrongly presume.
and don’t compare to an immigrant I own a property in Spain and I don’t claim any benefits and pay all of the bills and taxes myself,
i don’t claim benefits in the uk either if that’s what you think,
and to summarise I have tried learning Spanish but due to being dyslexic cannot
Thanks for your nonsense and being a general bell end
Old Jul 31st 2019, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Santander bank spain

i may have a Spanish bank account but I don’t live there like you wrongly presume.
and don’t compare to an immigrant I own a property in Spain and I don’t claim any benefits and pay all of the bills and taxes myself,

hi stephen. ihave been laughing all daywe tryed too open a santander account a few years ago .all she wanted to do was sell insurance, just got up and left .open a bbva account its.ok, we have had a sabadell for many years .online isvery good.p.s is general the highest rank bell end , i could achive. ihave not heard that saying for many many years great fun

Last edited by el collado kid; Jul 31st 2019 at 4:45 pm. Reason: left out years
Old Jul 31st 2019, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

p.s Stephen i dont have dyslexia but,my uncle does, i also struggle with Spanish, i think it,s because i,m thickbut with out fail with my Spanish amigos and my poco espaneola i get every thing i need and want what a great Spanish life i live
Old Aug 1st 2019, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

breakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
Er, maybe learn Spanish. The screens are pretty basic. You seriously live here and are unable to even do basic things in Spanish? Very sad.

How do we in the UK feel about immigrants who don't learn the language?
Quite shocking, I agree. Imagine, being a top tier footballer playing at Real Madrid, earning millions a month and yet never bothered to learn a word of Spanish in that 6 year tenure.

Go to Sabadell, they have English speaking telephone support and also in branch English speaking staff (at least one).

There are plenty of ads and fixed flyers about advertising Spanish for learners. Try a couple of language exchanges.

I wonder if you're a Brexiteer 🤭
Old Aug 1st 2019, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by breakfasttea

Quite shocking, I agree. Imagine, being a top tier footballer playing at Real Madrid, earning millions a month and yet never bothered to learn a word of Spanish in that 6 year tenure.

Go to Sabadell, they have English speaking telephone support and also in branch English speaking staff (at least one).

There are plenty of ads and fixed flyers about advertising Spanish for learners. Try a couple of language exchanges.

I wonder if you're a Brexiteer 🤭
i wonder if the footballer can speak welsh???