Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Rynair - winter schedule?

Rynair - winter schedule?

Old May 31st 2007, 11:44 am
Just Joined

lindacooper147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rynair - winter schedule?

Does anyone know when Ryanair open up ticket sales for their winter schedule? We want to book for Christmas, and as it is a busy time want to make our reservations as soon as the flights are released. Anybody know when?
Thanks.
Old May 31st 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rynair - winter schedule?

Sign up with them on their site to receive e-mail news letters, and you will be amongst the first to know.
Old May 31st 2007, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Ryanair - winter schedule?

I have signed up with them but wondered approximately when schedules are released to give me an idea of when I can book. Do all the budget airlines release at the same time? I could go with Click into Seville as an alternative to Ryanair into Jerez. Given up on BA into Gibraltar or Malaga - they have got really expensive.
Does anyone know?
Old May 31st 2007, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ryanair - winter schedule?

Originally Posted by lindacooper147
I have signed up with them but wondered approximately when schedules are released to give me an idea of when I can book. Do all the budget airlines release at the same time? I could go with Click into Seville as an alternative to Ryanair into Jerez. Given up on BA into Gibraltar or Malaga - they have got really expensive.
Does anyone know?
Hi lindacooper,
I just tried to book with Clickair for LHR to Sevilla but they seem to have changed things and now fly Sevilla from LGW which is no good for us. So we booked Ryanair Stansted to Sevilla instead and they seem to be booking right thro the end of the year at the moment.

Regards,

John.

</IMG>
Old May 31st 2007, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Clickair have changed from Heathrow to Gatwick - don't know when they did that but Gatwick not too far for us (nearer than Stansted!) Heathrow is only half an hour but always reluctant to use Heathrow as whenever there is a slight problem with air flights Heathrow always seems to fall apart! The most annoying thing about Stansted is passport control on the way back
I have checked the Seville route with Ryanair and they are not showing December yet. I thought the winter period started on 28 October? We have got flights for October half term and return on 27 October! Would have liked the extra day but the flights were such a good deal at the time - you have to grab these deals when they are available (or so my husband tells me!) as they seem to disappear
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

travelalot is an unknown quantity at this point

I telephoned Ryanair a while ago to ask as we too want to book Christmas flights. I was told June and the site is down today so they maybe loading. However I would have thought this would be done overnight? Worth checking daily from now on
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by travelalot
I telephoned Ryanair a while ago to ask as we too want to book Christmas flights. I was told June and the site is down today so they maybe loading. However I would have thought this would be done overnight? Worth checking daily from now on
I also have tried to look at xmas flights with ryanair bout 2 days ago and nothing came up for xmas then
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:55 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by travelalot
what number do you ring them on I cant get through to ask anything ??????????