ryanair

Old Sep 8th 2009, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

podge will become famous soon enough
Default ryanair

how come when you fly with ryanair you have got to check in online and if you dont you have to pay 40 euros and that dosent cover you for the return journey you have to still check in if not its another 40 pound !!!
and they call themselves a cheap airline !!!
:curse:
Old Sep 8th 2009, 1:04 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ryanair

Ryanair are cheap but you have to play the game. Infact theyre making it online check in only! meaning you HAVE to check in online, or you dont fly. They will have "bag drop" areas. To be honest I dont see the deal with checking in online. 2 weeks before you fly just log onto their site and print your tickets. Its just the same as printing off your flight reservation except you can take it through security. It saves them money which they pass to you by having really cheap fayres.

I usually use ryanair to go back to the UK. Off peak season i've had some phenominal prices to the UK, £50 return and less. Their flights have always been bang ontime and the timings are really good. I can go Malaga to the north of the UK for a weekend to see family and stuff for the same price as going out on the piss on a saturday night in Marbella.

If you dont play the game and take hold bagage, oversized, overweight hand luggage, dont check in online etc.. then you pay big time.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 1:08 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Not enough people buying their lottery tickets, gifts or "snacks", so they have to make up the money elsewhere. You've only yourselves to blame....
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:04 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

love how you put snacks in inverted commas. I think "nibbles" would be a closer description of their menu! I dont think anyone on the ground would get away with charging nearly 3€ for a half sized can of coke on the ground!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Not enough people buying their lottery tickets, gifts or "snacks", so they have to make up the money elsewhere. You've only yourselves to blame....
i used them once and never again, the plane was dirty they gave me food what was still frozen in the middle and i sat on the plane for 2 hours before it taken off..
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by podge
i used them once and never again, the plane was dirty they gave me food what was still frozen in the middle and i sat on the plane for 2 hours before it taken off..

You should have asked for your money back or to have it shoved in the microwave for longer.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by whitelinen
You should have asked for your money back or to have it shoved in the microwave for longer.
with a company like that there is no point it would be more hassle then its worth as for telling them to put it in the microwave they prob would have spat on it or something. one thing i would never do is complain about the food untill afterwards .
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I use them all the time. Always get a reasonable deal, as already said, no hold luggage, only one bag etc. And always on time! No complaints.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 6:23 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
I use them all the time. Always get a reasonable deal, as already said, no hold luggage, only one bag etc. And always on time! No complaints.
I'm with you. If it wasn't for Ryanair there would be no way I'd be able to hop around Europe (and beyond) so much.
In Oct we're flying to Morroco with them and the flights were just 1€ each way! No taxes. And who needs to take loads of luggage really? Online check-in is preferable IMHO anyway.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 6:43 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

I think they are great, the only problem I have with them is that they are never off the loudspeaker announcing what is for sale next. Just stops me having a kip, but I only travel with them or Easyjet.
Both are good companies and are usually on time.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Maurice is an unknown quantity at this point

Sooner walk back home than travel with them
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lic
I think they are great, the only problem I have with them is that they are never off the loudspeaker announcing what is for sale next. Just stops me having a kip, but I only travel with them or Easyjet.
Both are good companies and are usually on time.
The trick is to run yourself ragged before you go away (my favourite trick) so that you are asleep before take off. I have perfected the art!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point

booked 2 flights to faro last night last day of sale £10 each way just had a look to see what they have gone up to and guess what there now £5 each way even when i get a bargain i lose but still cant complain just stick to all there rules and you cant go wrong
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:44 am
In Estepona

with a company like that there is no point it would be more hassle then its worth as for telling them to put it in the microwave they prob would have spat on it or something. one thing i would never do is complain about the food untill afterwards .
I've always found their staff courteous. If you had said to them "Im really sorry, this is still cold in the middle, would you mind heating it for a little longer" They would happily oblige. If you kicked up a huge fuss (like anywhere) and acted an ass about a problem.. then yeah expect free gloopy liquid stashed in your food!

lic, Yeah too right. I like to listen to the captain giving all the bits about the journey. But can never hear him! Its too quiet! Yet im awoken from a daze by "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE SCRATCHARDS AVAILABLE!!" grrr!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:50 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well it really depends on how you draw it to their attention ......

I hate Ryanair as a company because of that twat who owns it, but to be honest I have never had cause to complain about them at all.

If you take your time with the booking process then there shouldnt be a problem .... its only when you get it wrong that you end up with those excessive charges. I did it the first time I flew with them and it cost me an extra €20, but it was my fault for not reading the site correctly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.