Royal Wedding

Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Apparently there are a billion people who disagree with you.
Please don't add to my qoutes, there is no need, our opinions may differ but no need t0 be rude.

A billion people world wide may well disagree with me, there are many who agree also.

I also take exception to be calling dim, I make my own decisions without help from any anti or pro crap as you call it. You do not know my opinions on them so please do not tar me with your assumed brush.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Please don't add to my qoutes, there is no need, our opinions may differ but no need t0 be rude.

A billion people world wide may well disagree with me, there are many who agree also.

I also take exception to be calling dim, I make my own decisions without help from any anti or pro crap as you call it. You do not know my opinions on them so please do not tar me with your assumed brush.
Err thats what forums are for,to discuss each others opinions ,also I said some people are dim not you specifically.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I do know what the forums are for. What I fail to see is is the need to be rude to those with a different opinion and to name call. I have not been around the forums so much for a while and this is another reason to bypass them.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

pj-marbella is an unknown quantity at this point

well said c'pn
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:23 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
Yep your spot on, and theres around 150 foreign news crews in London just to cover the big day and yet some people are dim enough to believe anti royalist crap that the Royal family dose not help tourism and costs money ,laughable BS.
At one viewing point news crews are paying £30,000 for a position...not sure who to, maybe London Council. Fox news is doing at least as much coverage as the British channels.

Whatever your views about royalty there was a really good atmosphere in London this week.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bil
Mind you apparantly the Mail is criticising the royals for not inviting Blair and Brown.
And they would have criticized them if they had invited them..I for one am glad that Blair got dissed. He was one of the politicians I admired the most but since he left No. 10 I think he has done the office a disservice. Speaking tours his property portfolio; too bad he didn't so something graceful and worthwhile. Now he can't even get an invite..
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of

Apparently there are a billion people who disagree with you.
I'm with the Wench on this one....
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

pj-marbella is an unknown quantity at this point

Well its all perfect timing to bring much needed spending into the capital. What a great couple of years. The wedding followed by Champions League final followed next year by Olympics.

Now lets hope it is all used to leverage the spending on offer
Old Apr 27th 2011, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Please don't add to my qoutes, there is no need, our opinions may differ but no need t0 be rude.A billion people world wide may well disagree with me, there are many who agree also.

This is a public forum and I am at liberty to write what I please, however, I did not write that you were dim nor mention any crap beliefs you might hold.

It is you who should refrain from adding/attributing quotes to the wrong member, it confuses the dim reader.

P.S. The BBC now estimate 2 Billion will turn on to watch the wedding.
Two Billion happy people, now there´s a thought.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

This is a public forum and I am at liberty to write what I please, however, I did not write that you were dim nor mention any crap beliefs you might hold.

It is you who should refrain from adding/attributing quotes to the wrong member, it confuses the dim reader.

I clearly left a space between my response to your adding blah blah to my post assuming, obviously wrongly, that the distinction between replies could be seen.

The assumption you can write what you like, shows a distinct lack of concern for others. While no one expects people to tread on eggshells when posting adding YOUR comment to anothers post is misleading and incorrect.

Continually adding about the millions who are estimated to watch the wedding is rather childish. I am very happy in the thought I will not watch any of it as I am free to do. Now lets leave it at that. You like it and I don't... thank goodness we don't all like the same things.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 2:23 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, as Frankie Boyle would put it, 2 billion people watching the shiney shiney.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:06 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Or as Paddy says "No likey, no lighty"

Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
The spanish media is more respectful of their royal family than the British but they have refered to her being anorexic over the years. This is the first that came up on google, seems to be lots more.

http://www.antena3.com/celebrities/f...062100068.html
As you say, she's frequently described as being "flaquísima" and we've had the Royal Family denying she's suffering from anorexia, so for the question to be asked, she must be pretty skinny. Some of the Spanish press may be more respectful, but that reminds me of the famous El Jueves cover!
http://biboz.org/comunidad/portada-d...letizia-29497/
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:20 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reggiedh
I'm with the Wench on this one....
Me too.

Rosemary
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I hate to say this about a woman I dislike but at least Cherie Blair Didn´t.

Graham
No, and calling Princess Diana an airhead, and Anne a bitch was never going to get her on the invitation list! Don't disagree with her thoughts, but easy to see why she wasn't invited.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=78853

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.