Reload this Page >

REMOVALS TO SPAIN

REMOVALS TO SPAIN

Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

SUPERPOT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default REMOVALS TO SPAIN

Hola amigos.

New to the site and looks like I am moving out to Denia area in the not too distant future to join my Spanish wife and our little 2 year old daughter.
She is being transferred from Valencia area to we think Gata De Gorgos with her job and are looking for a property down there but more importantly for me is the dilemma of moving my stuff down there.
Can anyone advise me of the cheapest option bearing in mind I have a few engineering machines a bit of furniture,lots of boxes of stuff,and a full size snooker table to bring over.
also if we can't sort out a property straight away we may need storage facilities in Denia area for hopefully a short time. Or even anyone knows of a house\villa we could rent until such a time we can buy our own property?
Any help would be very much appreciated,

regards,

SUPERPOT
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:46 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: REMOVALS TO SPAIN

Originally Posted by SUPERPOT
Hola amigos.

New to the site and looks like I am moving out to Denia area in the not too distant future to join my Spanish wife and our little 2 year old daughter.
She is being transferred from Valencia area to we think Gata De Gorgos with her job and are looking for a property down there but more importantly for me is the dilemma of moving my stuff down there.
Can anyone advise me of the cheapest option bearing in mind I have a few engineering machines a bit of furniture,lots of boxes of stuff,and a full size snooker table to bring over.
also if we can't sort out a property straight away we may need storage facilities in Denia area for hopefully a short time. Or even anyone knows of a house\villa we could rent until such a time we can buy our own property?
Any help would be very much appreciated,

regards,

SUPERPOT
First of all welcome to BE and congratulations on moving.

You will gain many answers to your questions on here but will also be asked lots too.

So where are you at present, in other words where will you be moving from? This will help with moving advice.

Rosemary
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

SUPERPOT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rosemary and thanks for pointing that out to me.Useless as I am!
I am currently living in Newcastle Under Lyme in Staffordshire,UK.
Things could escalate in the next 2 to 4 weeks and I need to be on the move.

SUPERPOT
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well we hired a LWB Luton van and it cost us just under £1500 .... however the slate in your snooker table would tip it over the weight for most small van carriers I guess ... you'd need to be talking to one of the big removals companies I fear or someone whos running a 7.5 tonner back and forth
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:21 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Superpot and welcome.

Try Cooper Removals. They are based in Benissa and they do storage as well

http://www.cooper-removals.com/i-mudanzas.html

Best of luck,
Martha