Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Regimen General and 'pluriempleo' (multiple jobs)

Regimen General and 'pluriempleo' (multiple jobs)

Old Dec 3rd 2014, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Regimen General and 'pluriempleo' (multiple jobs)

Hi. I've been offered a few hours per week teaching by two different companies. Does anyone know how this works? I know I will be on what's called 'Regimen General' and it will be dealt with by the companies I work for. But how does the level of National insurance each pays work? And is the tax paid on a similar scheme to emergency tax in England? I have a total blindness for official forms even if I knew what to ask for, and need an idiots guide. I know our Gestor would deal with it at the end of the year but the gestor costs and so I don't want to keep bugging her. Plus she does make the odd mistake and this led to a fine this year. I need to know that everything is done properly or I get anxious.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regimen General and 'pluriempleo' (multiple jobs)

Sorry I cannot offer detailed help but I would advise you to change to a gestor who is professional and is up to date. Letting you be fined is totally unacceptable in my book.

Maybe a visit to your local Seguridad Social office is also a good idea, they should be able to help.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regimen General and 'pluriempleo' (multiple jobs)

Originally Posted by spainrico
Sorry I cannot offer detailed help but I would advise you to change to a gestor who is professional and is up to date. Letting you be fined is totally unacceptable in my book.

Maybe a visit to your local Seguridad Social office is also a good idea, they should be able to help.
To be fair my gestor did admit the mistake was theirs and are paying the fine.