Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Recommending an agent

Recommending an agent

Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:59 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommending an agent

Originally Posted by Big_john
Things here are pretty ...at the moment.
Where are you looking to rent a gallery ?

I do hope that things can change around for Mr M to start to get some airbrushing for some pennies, don't forget that the concentrations will be starting in this next month or so

Is Michael not doing any art at the moment, as you say he is fed up ....I hope that the break will do both you and him some good

You need some Karma being sent to you, it's on it's way
Thanks Big John

We are researching around Malaga/Marbella area perhaps. Don't really know yet, just looking around. We are fed up with what we're doing. Michael has no time to pursue the things he loves (anything and everything to do with art/sculpture) and I hate seeing him waste away. Tired also of making rich people richer and just getting by ourselves.

Life is too short not to pursue the things you love. It was his birthday yesterday and we were working! Hopefully he will pass his bike test in the UK next week and we can buy his birthday present when we return.....and then we plan to keep all our weekends free for travelling the coast all the way up to Gibs to see what is on offer.

If you hear of anything interesting....just whistle

Martha
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice
Default Re: Recommending an agent

Originally Posted by MnM
Thanks Big John

We are researching around Malaga/Marbella area perhaps. Don't really know yet, just looking around. We are fed up with what we're doing. Michael has no time to pursue the things he loves (anything and everything to do with art/sculpture) and I hate seeing him waste away. Tired also of making rich people richer and just getting by ourselves.

Life is too short not to pursue the things you love. It was his birthday yesterday and we were working! Hopefully he will pass his bike test in the UK next week and we can buy his birthday present when we return.....and then we plan to keep all our weekends free for travelling the coast all the way up to Gibs to see what is on offer.

If you hear of anything interesting....just whistle

Martha
Hi Martha,

The reason I was asking is that I will be down on the Costa around Marbella/ San Pedro the 1st two weeks of May Hacienda and all that entails

I will have a quick look and ask around my old contacts down there ...if you like.

Pm me what exactly you may be lookinng for and we will take it from there