Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A really refreshing drink

A really refreshing drink

Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A really refreshing drink

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I didn't realize you liked vodka,. fuzziepops!

Mitzy, I go with the verano thing.. You could also make up a beer shandy, that's always refreshing

I'm going to have to write all this down and try them one by one
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:24 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm going to have to write all this down and try them one by one
In that case Mitz add to your list another old friend of mine Cinzano and lemonade with lots of ice and lemon. Remember we are talking big drink here
the glass I use for my evening tipple holds exactly 1pt that's about 550mls for you posh peeps or just over the 1/2 litre if I am confusing you. Also I have a liking for Bacardi and coke, campari with tonic water is an acquired taste but I also enjoy that, always with muchas ice. At this point I would like to stress that I only have one drink that lasts me all evening........mostly
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:43 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm fed up of having a beer every night, and when I drink Gin I rapidly get p!ssed. Neither seem to really refresh

Any suggestions for a really nice long cool refreshing end of day whilst sitting on the balcony drinky?

For cocktails please provide recipe
i like fuzzy navel each schnapps and orange juice yummy
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:44 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silverchick
i like fuzzy navel each schnapps and orange juice yummy
for some reason my 'p's have turned to a smiley!!