Big Pete

Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:17 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big Pete

Just to inform you that regrettably BigPete was issued a permanent ban last night by admin who reviewed the "big picture" with posts over a period of time, and felt it appropriate.

Numerous warnings have been issued before, but unfortunately it has also been discovered that a second poster on this site was originating from BigPetes IP address, with the apparant sole purpose of stirring people up. Dual identities always have to be notified to Admin as per site rules, to avoid people using them in this way.

It is regrettable that this has happened but the site was apparantly left with no choice

I've locked the thread .... We know everyone will have their own point of view on this but its really not going to serve any useful purpose having a discussion on the subject.

Thanks
Mitz
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:41 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Pete

I'd just like to clarify something again. I did not issue the ban on Big Pete. I put a request for a solution up to admin for their consideration as the whole matter was getting out of hand. I found it was impossible to moderate the forum on my own and answer the 40+ pm's that I received several nights ago.

Admin reviewed the situation and made their own decision.

Thanks