Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Quiz time! Name this place....

Wikiposts

Quiz time! Name this place....

Old May 15th 2009, 12:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quiz time! Name this place....

Originally Posted by Jur
Piss off then! That more manly ?
Much better, but try and keep on topic please.
Old May 15th 2009, 2:21 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Firstly................ eh?

Are you telling me that all the photos on this are taken by the people? I think not!
I thought that was the whole point.

Anybody can pick an obscure part of Spain they`ve never been too, also makes it easy to locate on the web.

No all my pic`s a personnal, i`m in the shot on the last one.

Plus Rugbymatt, your OH should recognise the province at least by the building in the rear.

I want to see more of your Spanish photo`s Rugby boy.
Old May 15th 2009, 2:59 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit
Plus Rugbymatt, your OH should recognise the province at least by the building in the rear.

My OH is from Sussex, just how is she supposed to recognise anywhere on this thread?

I want to see more of your Spanish photo`s Rugby boy.
All the photos of me in Spain are with me in and most involve somewhere in Mallorca, somewhere pretty easily recognisable, so where is the fun in that?

Now stop being an arse and keep on topic.
Old May 15th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Not too difficult..........
...most involve somewhere in Mallorca, somewhere pretty easily recognisable, so where is the fun in that?..
Re: the floral clock. Is it Mallorca? Palma
Carol
Old May 15th 2009, 4:25 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Re: the floral clock. Is it Mallorca? Palma
Carol
No, someone already got it.............
Old May 15th 2009, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, so it was La Coruna? You might have let me know earlier (tisk tisk).

Carol
Old May 15th 2009, 6:52 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

All the photos of me in Spain are with me in and most involve somewhere in Mallorca, somewhere pretty easily recognisable, so where is the fun in that?

Now stop being an arse and keep on topic.
Didn`t you state on another thread your OH was Basque

The Moving Back thread you wrote :

"I lived for some time in Spain and because of my Basque GF I lived in a Spanish community, a Basque community and almost never, except for visiting family, interacted with the British, but I can tell you now, the Spanish I lived with, and they were nice, friendly, sociable people, many working in the tourist industry on the whole HATED us Brits".

I assumed you were writing in present tense, not past.

Last edited by livit; May 15th 2009 at 6:58 am.
Old May 15th 2009, 8:54 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

"I lived for some time in Spain and because of my Basque GF I lived in a Spanish community, a Basque community and almost never, except for visiting family, interacted with the British, but I can tell you now, the Spanish I lived with, and they were nice, friendly, sociable people, many working in the tourist industry on the whole HATED us Brits".

It´s gone very quiet.......

Back on topic! Which foto´s are still unnamed ?
Old May 15th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jur

Mine is still unnamed Number 153 and no it is not Tenerife.

Carol Elizabeth
Old May 15th 2009, 10:02 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Mine is still unnamed Number 153 and no it is not Tenerife.

Carol Elizabeth
something, something, La Gomera ?
Old May 15th 2009, 11:00 am
Straw Man.

I did indeed, and my OH was Basque.....................

Well done, clever boy, now where exactly do you live now? Because you attacked me for not being an expat...................
Old May 15th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jur
something, something, La Gomera ?
Yes La Gomera will do. Well worth a visit folks. Very back in time.
Old May 15th 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jur

Post 128 is unnamed.
Old May 15th 2009, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 15th 2009, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Veleta
Post 128 is unnamed.
El Ferrol?

And the most recent from fredb:

Vizcaya? (Getaria?)

Carol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.