Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Quiz time! Name this place....

Wikiposts

Quiz time! Name this place....

Old May 12th 2009, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Quiz time! Name this place....

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Trying to find larger ones...............here are some more[ATTACH][ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
This is quite difficult as it is hard to pick out any details in this village. Am I right in saying that it is one of the pueblos blancos in Andalucia? I'm going to have to try and do this by a process of elimination.
Old May 12th 2009, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

On the left hand picture it looks as though a fighter jet has done a low flying exercise over the Pueblo. Is it near an air base ?
Old May 12th 2009, 8:54 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Ears332205

Is it Ojen near Marbella.

Good arn`t I, go on tell me.

Last edited by livit; May 12th 2009 at 8:56 pm.
Old May 12th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Quiz time! Name this place....

Originally Posted by livit
Ears332205

Is it Ojen near Marbella.

Good arn`t I, go on tell me.
How good are you..............................have you been looking at my previous postings??????

:t humbsup:
Old May 12th 2009, 9:50 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats Livit!

This one should not be too hard:
Old May 12th 2009, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

We are back in Almonester ?
Old May 12th 2009, 11:35 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ears332205
How good are you..............................have you been looking at my previous postings??????

:t humbsup:
No.

I worked with a person from there.
Old May 13th 2009, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Quiz time! Name this place....

No.

I worked with a person from there.
Deffinatley worth a night out
Old May 13th 2009, 1:48 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone help, how do you get an image from a site onto here ?
I still can't figure out how to do it. I checked FAQ's and it says something like see 'How to manage attachments' - and I can't even find that! Help please - and apologies for intruding in a game.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:50 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St. John
I still can't figure out how to do it. I checked FAQ's and it says something like see 'How to manage attachments' - and I can't even find that! Help please - and apologies for intruding in a game.
Forget it - as I posted the above message I found 'Manage Attachments' - everything comes to he who waits.
Old May 13th 2009, 4:27 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St. John
Forget it - as I posted the above message I found 'Manage Attachments' - everything comes to he who waits.
Click on quote or new reply, then click on the paperclip and follow the instructions to upload a pic. ;-)
Attached Thumbnails Quiz time! Name this place....-up.png  

Last edited by jdr; May 13th 2009 at 4:29 am.
Old May 13th 2009, 6:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
Click on quote or new reply, then click on the paperclip and follow the instructions to upload a pic. ;-)
That is more helpful than Mitzy.

Try the below pic for a start.
Attached Thumbnails Quiz time! Name this place....-photos-184.jpg  
Old May 13th 2009, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

How about this one? Don't know how to paste a big one into the message! Please tell.
Attached Thumbnails Quiz time! Name this place....-guess-where.jpg  
Old May 13th 2009, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

That is more helpful than Mitzy.

Try the below pic for a start.
Somewhere in the Siera Nevadas?
Old May 13th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
How about this one? Don't know how to paste a big one into the message! Please tell.
This one looks like Girona to me. If I'm right I was sat in the Sushi restaurante more or less from where this photo was taken.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.