Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

QUICK FIX FOR SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE

QUICK FIX FOR SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:12 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink QUICK FIX FOR SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE

Is this the new N.H.S. Optician service,This one's just for you rugbymatt,a sport for gentlemen,played by gentlemen?
best wishes ruga:curse:
Attached Thumbnails QUICK FIX FOR SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE-rugby.jpg  
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QUICK FIX FOR SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE

If it looks like one, talks like one, sounds like one and types like one, it probably is one....
Attached Thumbnails QUICK FIX FOR SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE-troll-lotr.jpg  
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:22 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If it looks like one, talks like one, sounds like one and types like one, it probably is one....
Oh a new quiz,can't think what it is yet?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

All day long to the judgment-seat
The crazed Provincials drew--
All day long at their ruler's feet
Howled for the blood of the Jew.
Insurrection with one accord
Banded itself and woke,
And Paul was about to open his mouth
When Achaia's Deputy spoke--
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:34 pm
Banned

Your far too inteligent for me,its gone way over my head that one matt,can you explain it for me,please.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:34 pm
Straw Man.

"Whether the God descend from above
Or the Man ascend upon high,
Whether this maker of tents be Jove
Or a younger deity--
I will be no judge between your gods
And your godless bickerings.
Lictor, drive them hence with rods--
I care for none of these things!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:39 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG........he`s off again with his poetry!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
OMG........he`s off again with his poetry!

We should make him BE Poet Laureate
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 2:10 pm
Banned

And is till havn't got me flower's n chocs
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We should make him BE Poet Laureate
Whatever you do........dont encourage him!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 2:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by advent7006
And is till havn't got me flower's n chocs
Hes full of promises
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 3:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hes full of promises
If i could go to the meet,he might give me it in person.Me at the meet,that would be intresting?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
All day long to the judgment-seat
The crazed Provincials drew--
All day long at their ruler's feet
Howled for the blood of the Jew.
Insurrection with one accord
Banded itself and woke,
And Paul was about to open his mouth
When Achaia's Deputy spoke--
Rudyard Kipling,I believe?.......makes good cakes an all....
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by advent7006
If i could go to the meet,he might give me it in person.Me at the meet,that would be intresting?
You are more than welcome to come Advent!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 4:00 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Spanish John
Rudyard Kipling,I believe?.......makes good cakes an all....
you know, for a Northerner, you know a thing or two....

Now without Google, who is this?

For love lies in the soul alone,
Not in the body, and like winer
Should stimulate our better self
To welcome gifts of Love Divine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.