Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Question for jdr??

Question for jdr??

Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Question Question for jdr??

Was wondering why the posts when you have read them still remain in bold. Before when you have read them the bold type goes off and so you can easily keep track. In the past when a new post appeared it came up bold again??

Hope you can make sense of this???
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for jdr??

Is this like the question about un subscribing from threads and it being there all the time?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:11 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Was wondering why the posts when you have read them still remain in bold. Before when you have read them the bold type goes off and so you can easily keep track. In the past when a new post appeared it came up bold again??

I think you have to refresh the page now to "unbold" them.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for tip.

The web is great but you would think in todays techno-phobian world it would know how to refresh itself???
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:26 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question for JDR.......please control your wife she is stirring up a right mess on here, accusing me of being FATTY PETE
give her a slap !!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:46 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
I have a question for JDR.......please control your wife she is stirring up a right mess on here, accusing me of being FATTY PETE
give her a slap !!!
In a minute she`s watching East Enders, LOL
I`ll get her on the apology list.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
In a minute she`s watching East Enders, LOL
I`ll get her on the apology list.
Dont do it jdr! Let him sweat some!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Dont do it jdr! Let him sweat some!
who rattled your cage
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:14 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

give her a slap !!!
That's it the old bladder muscles have finally give up........
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:57 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Mine dont when read they dull then darken when new post is added ..
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:58 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

give her a slap !!!
Whats all the Fatty bit ?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

give her a slap !!!

Whats all this Andy?? If you read the thread "can you get working tax credits in Spain" you will see that I was praising you and saying Pete could not take your crown! Would not be nasty to an eight year old who has me every time I read his posts, keep it up Andy and keep us
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:48 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Mine don't, unless I just use the back button, then they do until I refresh the page. Usually I just hit the 'spain' part of the thread list at the top, and that takes me back to the first page, and any I've read have lost the 'bold'
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Mine don't, unless I just use the back button, then they do until I refresh the page. Usually I just hit the 'spain' part of the thread list at the top, and that takes me back to the first page, and any I've read have lost the 'bold'
Yeah you`re right, I usually hit the back button and they dont change till you refresh. Thanks ;-)