Reload this Page >

The Queen's speech

The Queen's speech

Old Dec 29th 2021, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

CamemBert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Queen's speech

Originally Posted by SteveDW
I do read the English press, but I only scan it for the politics, the royal family never had much interest for me. Obviously I've seen some of the hate comments, I just never understood why they appeared or could be bothered to find out, until now. When there's a paedophile (or good friend of one) in the family I wonder why most of the criticism goes on Harry. I'll leave it there, I think I've got the message.
The title of this thread makes it clear that it’s about the royal family.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DLC
It wasn’t the British press that forced the poor darlings to flog Sussex Royal socks and erasers, though, was it?
Old Dec 29th 2021, 12:37 pm
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CamemBert
It wasn’t the British press that forced the poor darlings to flog Sussex Royal socks and erasers, though, was it?
Brenda's flogging socks too it seems, yet it doesn't seem to have caused such a stir in the British media.

Queen forced to sell own socks in ‘bizarre’ scheme to ‘plug’ giant Royal Family cash hole

There's a whole ecosystem of nonsense that's sprung up around the Royal Family because it gets readers/viewers/clicks. Probably best to avoid it all. By the way, if anyone here wants my socks I'll sell them for half-price, 35 quid.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

IminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of light

Oh dear!!!
Old Dec 29th 2021, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

SteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond repute

The title of this thread makes it clear that it’s about the royal family.
That's why I asked my question here. If there hadn't been a thread about the royal family I wouldn't have bothered.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

That's why I asked my question here. If there hadn't been a thread about the royal family I wouldn't have bothered.
Except that you say you skip press articles on the royal family because you’re not interested. Just seems strange to wait all those years for this thread.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

SteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond repute

Except that you say you skip press articles on the royal family because you’re not interested. Just seems strange to wait all those years for this thread.
But I didn't say that. You're misquoting me. If you want to pursue this, go ahead without me, I'm bored with it already.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

Could someone tell me why so many English hate Harry and his wife? I haven't lived in the UK for more than 20 years and don't understand why Harry has gone from being a war hero in Afghanistan to a hate figure. Thanks.
Its not hatred, its a dislike for the way they have acted since leaving, massive difference there.

They slam the family and yet live off their titles (who'd employ plain old Harry and Meghan Windsor) and have now being shown to be liars to the media and the British people.

War hero ? LOL He was second in command of a gun ship and when he flew he had to be protected which often meant men on the ground actually fighting lost air cover, plus he had a special forces close protection ten in camp so no, not a hero and not popular with some veterans.

He vowed to spend his life promoting and fighting for the well being of veterans and yet gave more money in one week to Afghan refugees than he's ever put in a veteran charity box.

So he and his wife are as popular as a fart in a space suit and I hope you can now see why.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

I was going to leave this but I do remember getting the impression that the english press used to love Harry for his service in Afghanistan. Now he's unpopular all that seems to be forgotten. How fickle are the monarchist supporters! I've just seen the verdict in New York about Andrew's good friend Ghislaine Maxwell. I'm sure the most corrupt of the royal family is quaking in his boots atm. If he's got nothing to hide, he should get over there and answer a few questions! If he'd been the first born, imagine how the popular the monarchy would be with King Andrew replacing the current incumbent.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:56 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Retired in Euskadi
... talked of family values, the simple things that children can teach us.
No mention of what Edward teaches the children <LOL>
Old Dec 30th 2021, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

SteveDW, did you read my post ? The press may have called him a 'hero' but he was never in harm's way and this was common knowledge in the army. The Invictus Games? A new name on an American project. They are a pair of grifters living off the Royal connection Harry still has.

Andrew is an idiot who like Harry hated playing No2 to his big brother. Maxwell is as guilty as sin but what did Andrew actually do? He slept with young prostitutes provided by an expensive pimp. It will be interesting to see if Americans can actually find a criminal charge to slap on him, they've yet to charge him and the met dropped their investigation due to lack of evidence. I find it interesting that his main accuser has only pinpointed him or is that down to a non disclosure agreement and cash pay off she received from others who'd used the prostitutes while Andrew never payed into the pot of silence so is still fare game?
Old Dec 30th 2021, 12:45 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew actually do? He slept with underage prostitutes provided by an expensive pimp.
That is OK then?
Old Dec 30th 2021, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Retired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
No mention of what Edward teaches the children <LOL>
Sorry for my ignorance, but am not sure what Edward teaches the children. Hope it's nothing 'untoward'.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bob_bob
SteveDW, did you read my post ? The press may have called him a 'hero' but he was never in harm's way and this was common knowledge in the army. The Invictus Games? A new name on an American project. They are a pair of grifters living off the Royal connection Harry still has.

Andrew is an idiot who like Harry hated playing No2 to his big brother. Maxwell is as guilty as sin but what did Andrew actually do? He slept with young prostitutes provided by an expensive pimp. It will be interesting to see if Americans can actually find a criminal charge to slap on him, they've yet to charge him and the met dropped their investigation due to lack of evidence. I find it interesting that his main accuser has only pinpointed him or is that down to a non disclosure agreement and cash pay off she received from others who'd used the prostitutes while Andrew never payed into the pot of silence so is still fare game?
I don't doubt for a minute that Harry was never in harm's way. The point I was making was the total about turn of the press from 'hero' to 'zero' once people started to dislike his wife. And however you want to play it, Andrew invited the paedophile Espstein and his enabler Maxwell to the royal palaces. There are photos of them lounging around together at Balmoral. Andrew surely only extends that invitation to close friends? And if he didn't have any inkling of what their game was, after spending time on Epstein's island and other properties, and travelling with them, then he has to be dumber than a rock or, heaven forbid, he actually knew but didn't care. Or he actually participated. If he is innocent surely he would be willing to help police with their enquires to bring down the sex traffickers and abusers of young girl? Let's face it, if he wasn't the Queen's favourite son, he'd already be being questioned by the boys in blue. But, the English press, and I've been an avid reader since this story blew up, prefer to talk about what Kate's wearing rather than the possibility of a peado in their midst. Obviously far more important.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

IminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of light

I don't doubt for a minute that Harry was never in harm's way. The point I was making was the total about turn of the press from 'hero' to 'zero' once people started to dislike his wife. And however you want to play it, Andrew invited the paedophile Espstein and his enabler Maxwell to the royal palaces. There are photos of them lounging around together at Balmoral. Andrew surely only extends that invitation to close friends? And if he didn't have any inkling of what their game was, after spending time on Epstein's island and other properties, and travelling with them, then he has to be dumber than a rock or, heaven forbid, he actually knew but didn't care. Or he actually participated. If he is innocent surely he would be willing to help police with their enquires to bring down the sex traffickers and abusers of young girl? Let's face it, if he wasn't the Queen's favourite son, he'd already be being questioned by the boys in blue. But, the English press, and I've been an avid reader since this story blew up, prefer to talk about what Kate's wearing rather than the possibility of a peado in their midst. Obviously far more important.
He’s a paedo, the queens dead, announced Jan4+/- Charles killed Diana, and Bald William is an adulterous **** like his Dad, lap it up proles!!! You’re paying for it the end is nigh TICK TOCK #REPUBLIC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.