property

Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

steveandnet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default property

HELP ! Andalusian estate agents!
is there anyone out in the cuevas de san Marcos, cuevas Bajas, Iznajar area that could recommend a good, honest estate agent. after 5 years of being given the merry run around , looking at derelict barns for 150000 euros,or them trying to make 30000 euros on an 150000 euro house sale. love the area just cannot find the right property, any help would be gratefully received.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

cerrillo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: property

Originally Posted by steveandnet
HELP ! Andalusian estate agents!
is there anyone out in the cuevas de san Marcos, cuevas Bajas, Iznajar area that could recommend a good, honest estate agent. after 5 years of being given the merry run around , looking at derelict barns for 150000 euros,or them trying to make 30000 euros on an 150000 euro house sale. love the area just cannot find the right property, any help would be gratefully received.
Cant be much help really I know there are a lot of agents dealing in the Cuavas and Iznajar area, but what ones are giving you the true price of the property is difficult to tell - which ones have you tried? If it is possible try to speak with the owner and try and deal direct with them - not always possible I know. My house in Colmenar is for sale - see classifieds section, Colmenar is approximately 40kms south of the Cuevas's but is a great area and very easy for the airport and coast. click on the link to my web page for full details.

Have you tried Estepa Esates - I think they deal in that area as well - I have no experience of them but on looking on their website their prices seem ok.